Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-23-2007, 10:26 PM   #31
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Most overrated food ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
pizza not special?

sorry man i just cannot agree with that.

Eh, that's cool. Everyone has their own opinions.

To me though, Pizza is easily the most overrated food.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:29 PM   #32
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Eh, that's cool. Everyone has their own opinions.

To me though, Pizza is easily the most overrated food.

Well, I do get tired of pizza every once in a while. But if I go on for 2,3 weeks without having pizza, I get a craving for it.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #33
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
Strawberry cheescake is my favorite, too. But once, I tried this chocolate coated caramel filled cheescake with chocolate chips................that was the definition of heaven.

Theres a valid reason as to why im verbal about who my favorite aunt in my family is. My little Italian aunt whos been working away in the same restuarant for the past 25 years has been gifted for making the best damn home made cheesecake ever IN LIFE!!! My mother {whos a great cook as well} has attempted a replica on numerous occasions but nothing compares to my aunts masterfull cakes...

The actuall cake itself is about twice the size as the ones you buy at most grocery stores and the crust is as soft as a newborns ass...

Sometimes she'll even mix the cake batter with a few shots of rum which adds some tastefull flavor...

mmmmmmmmm Cheesecake...

{Ill be back... Gotta make a call}
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #34
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

chees cake is fine. but regular cakes, cakes with icing...no thanks
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #35
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe steak. Sickly overrated by the Kobe steak groopies
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #36
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Everyone likes it, thats the thing. Pizza isn't all that great anyway. It's too many peoples 'favourite' food, but it's nothing really that special.
pizza is like sex, when it's good it's really really good, but when it bad, it's still pretty darn good...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #37
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

I had a bad pizza once. It was in West Virginia. The sauce tasted exactly like the sauce from spaghettios. that sh*t was nasty.

I eat Pizza/pizza rolls about 6days a week.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:10 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i have never once had bad pizza.. seems impossible
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:14 AM   #39
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Hot dogs. So overrated, they get Michael Jordan to do those stupid commercials for Ball Park hot dogs. "Nope, nope, getting warmer". Hot dogs are good, but not THAT good.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:16 AM   #40
The Hurricane
Banned

The Hurricane has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Hot dogs. So overrated, they get Michael Jordan to do those stupid commercials for Ball Park hot dogs. "Nope, nope, getting warmer". Hot dogs are good, but not THAT good.

Hot Links and bratwust destroy hotdogs
The Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:22 AM   #41
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hurricane
Hot Links and bratwust destroy hotdogs
yes. lemon chicken. smoked habanero. parmesan chicken. i wanna tail gate now...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #42
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i have never once had bad pizza.. seems impossible

Happened to me only once.

Pizza with broccoli at a vegetarian friend's house. Now I like broccoli alone or steamed or however but on Pizza it was just wrong and really ruined the entire thing.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:05 AM   #43
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

cake & peanut butter are overrated
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:17 AM   #44
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Fried chicken.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:20 AM   #45
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
ice cream is the dessert of the gods....

white castle burgers are overated...

Dude, I was gonna say the same exact thing!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: