Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-20-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Default Rodney Stuckey- EWU

This guy averaged 24.2 ppg in his freshman year and was named Freshman of the Year by collegeinsider.com. This year he was an All-American honourable mention averaging 24.6, 4.7 rebounds and 5.5 assists. He was in the 30s on the draft board, but after some impressive workouts moved up to 15. Now he's 17 on NBADraft.net

His stats
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player...playerId=22937
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Default Re: Rodney Stuckey- EWU

Yeah, I play with EWU on 2k7 sometimes, he's a bad little dude. He also led his conference in assists, so he might as well have been their point guard.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:17 PM   #3
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

c'mon? nobody has anything to say about dude?
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:28 PM   #4
schoon07
Can barely lace up my sneakers

i really like stuckey. i hope the detroit pistons draft him. he can really score and he can play both guard positions. i think he could contribute off the bench his first year and after getting some experience i think he could be very good.
schoon07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoon07
i really like stuckey. i hope the detroit pistons draft him. he can really score and he can play both guard positions. i think he could contribute off the bench his first year and after getting some experience i think he could be very good.

I agree with u 100%. but i hope ditroit picks t-young. & hope stukey falls 2 the 20th pick. but i dont see that hapening. becuse i read that ditroit is going 2 pick stuckey at 15. i allso read that atlanta is picking law at 11. if law, & stuckey r off the board. i hope at least critinton is still there.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
schoon07
Can barely lace up my sneakers

i also like crittenton. i think he could be a star in the future. I wish Detroit would get Stuckey at 15 and Sean Williams at 27. Williams is a tremendous shot blocker and i really good on D. I would like to have him a our C as long as he keeps out of trouble.
schoon07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 05:33 PM   #7
Lord Leoshes
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoon07
i also like crittenton. i think he could be a star in the future. I wish Detroit would get Stuckey at 15 and Sean Williams at 27. Williams is a tremendous shot blocker and i really good on D. I would like to have him a our C as long as he keeps out of trouble.

this sean williams kid looks like someone who is going 2 b a monster on d. he just has 2 stay focus, & and slow down on that weed. if detroit gets him with the 27th pick.he might give u a little bit of what u guys lost when ben left 2 chi-town.
Lord Leoshes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:33 PM   #8
monthh
Local High School Star

Williams would be a great pickup for the Pistons. If they drafted Stuckey and Williams, that would be a great draft for them. I don't think Stuckey will contribute much this season, but the year after he will be in the rotation for sure. If Webber doesn't retire (not sure what the rumors are at this point) then they have Webber, Wallace, McDyess, and Maxiell who will take most of the minutes at the 4 and 5. However, that is not a young lineup and Williams will be in the rotation in a couple years.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: