Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-24-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
Phil Fitzpatrick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Phil Fitzpatrick has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up What if Philip Fitzpatrick played for the '05-'06 Bucks?(Replay Basketball edition)

Hi,my name is Philip Fitzpatrick,and I am doing a "fantasy" thread about playing for the Milwaukee Bucks using several tabletop sports games. This thread uses the Replay Basketball game,and I am going to tell a different story about my season compared to the one using my Statis Pro Basketball game. My first game was on November 1st,as we took on the 76ers in Philadelphia,and we defeated them 93-89. Michael Redd torched the Sixers with 32 points,and Bobby Simmons had 19 and T.J. Ford scored 15. Chris Webber and Allen Iverson had 26 each for Philly. And how did I do? Well,I only scored 5 points,connecting on just 2 of 11 shots from the field,and I was just 1 of 3 from the free throw line,but I had 10 rebounds to lead the team,and 2 assists plus 2 steals in 29 minutes. So we are 1-0,and tomorrow we play the Nets in New Jersey. I hope I can do better,the luck of the Irish will always be with me!
Phil Fitzpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: