Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-24-2007, 11:20 PM   #1
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation
Default Favorite one hit wonders

-"I've Been Thinking About You" by Londonbeat
-You Get What You Give" by New Radicals
-"Right Here Right Now" by Jesus Jones
-"Unbelievable" by EMF
-"Walking In Memphis" by Marc Cohn

Any others?
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Favorite one hit wonders

MMMBOP- Hanson :)
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:26 PM   #3
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UMlPVpXtkJY Dynamite Hack - Boys In The Hood

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NN_nny1ROIE Modern English - Melt With You
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #4
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As corny as this may sound, I use to love "Mambo #5"
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:33 PM   #5
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
As corny as this may sound, I use to love "Mambo #5"

I bought the CD. Damn.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:35 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
"Unbelievable" by EMF
Yes!
Quote:
MMMBOP- Hanson
YES!!!

Hehe, remember "She's So Hiiiigh" from a few years ago. Might not have been the name, but that was the chorus. That was solid.

None are coming to mind right now, which is weird, because my iPod is pretty much 300 songs by 300 artists.
Quote:
I bought the CD. Damn.
No shame there. 1+1=2, Baby Keep Smiling, and Icecream were all rock solid. Actually the whole CD was catchy.

"Eiffel 65 - Blue" just came to mind. That song was money. Download "Living in a Bubble" by the same band. Good song.

Last edited by RidonKs : 06-24-2007 at 11:38 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:35 PM   #7
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
I bought the CD. Damn.

I bought the CD for "Steal My Sunshine" by LEN, another one hit wonder, this one in late 1999. Really great song. Mambo #5 was a good song, but then they kept playing it over and over and over again, and you just wanted to smash the radio whenever you heard it.

Quote:
Hehe, remember "She's So Hiiiigh" from a few years ago. Might not have been the name, but that was the chorus. That was solid.

"She's So High" by Tal Bachmann. Came out in 1999. I liked that song too.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:38 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

AfroMan - Because I Got High
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:40 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Two hit wonder.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:45 PM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
1 Hit wonder, I'm pretty sure that song didn't chart at all (I remember it and wasn't as funny as I got High)
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:45 PM   #11
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OMC - How Bizzare

A fun song back in the day.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:58 PM   #12
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
OMC - How Bizzare

A fun song back in the day.

That song would perfectly describe Dennis Rodman.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
1 Hit wonder, I'm pretty sure that song didn't chart at all (I remember it and wasn't as funny as I got High)
Phh, I liked it. Screw charts.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:05 AM   #14
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Ice Ice Baby
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:06 AM   #15
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
Ice Ice Baby

Stop, collaborate, and listen. Damn I love that song.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: