Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-25-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here
Default I Witnessed a Murder Today

http://imagechan.org/img/image.php?id=3066
Take Your Lumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I Witnessed a Murder Today

det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #3
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

lolol
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:33 PM   #5
Moose

lol nice find
Old 06-25-2007, 01:45 PM   #6
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

that was actually funny... i thought it was cheesy at first, but I don't know, something just made me chuckle as I kept on reading...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:54 PM   #7
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

LOL... nice
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:11 PM   #8
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:12 PM   #9
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

LOL Nice one.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #10
SupermanOnSteroids
Banned

SupermanOnSteroids has an OK reputation so far

for some reason i couldn't read it without singing it. even paused for the music part.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:21 PM   #11
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

funny
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #12
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
for some reason i couldn't read it without singing it. even paused for the music part.

same...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #13
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Heh. If you've ever visisted 4chan.org, people do that there all the time. It'll start out some long story and right when it's about to get to the good part.. <insert Bel Air theme song>
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:35 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids

I did the same thing.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: