Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #16
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Subway vs Quiznos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
I was reading this post earlier this morning so I went out and picked up a sandwich from Quizno's. I eat at Subway all the time and seldom eat at Quizno's, so I thought I would give it a go. I ordered a regular sized prime rib cheesesteak with chips, drink and a cup of clam chowder. The sandwich was horrible, there was no flavor and I dont even feel full, luckily I had the jalapeno chips with the meal which made it somewhat better. The clam chowder wasnt all that great either. Total bill came out to $12.55.

wow. at least you have now learned never to do it again
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
I was reading this thread earlier this morning so I went out and picked up a sandwich from Quizno's. I eat at Subway all the time and seldom eat at Quizno's, so I thought I would give it a go. I ordered a regular sized prime rib cheesesteak with chips, drink and a cup of clam chowder. The sandwich was horrible, there was no flavor and I dont even feel full, luckily I had the jalapeno chips with the meal which made it somewhat better. The clam chowder wasnt all that great either. Total bill came out to $12.55.

like I said. Subway beats out Quizno's in price
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #18
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ive never been to Quiznos so i have to go with Subway.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #19
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
neither. both places are way too expensive to be paying for a bread sandwich.

Yeah, that's what's wrong with this country. You can buy like 6 whopper jr's or 6 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds for the price of a footlong at Subway.

It's way cheaper to get fat.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #20
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

The only time I have Quiznos is when the job pays for it. Like most posters said, it's too damn expensive.

Wendy's

Double Stack - $1
Double Stack - $1
Value Fries - $1
5pc Nuggets - $1
Soda or Frosty - $1

A full meal with dessert only runs you about 5 dollars and some change. Can't beat it. That is why Wendy's is ALWAYS crowded here. But it's worth the wait.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #21
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Personally, I think Quiznos sh|ts on Subway, the one I go to makes em really good and they taste awesome, yes expensive compared to Subway but to me it tastes much better.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:45 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would rather pay the extra money to get a decent quality meal at a subway/quiznos, than some sh!tty burger at McDonalds.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:11 PM   #23
barne100
Good High School Starter

barne100 is considered somewhat coolbarne100 is considered somewhat cool

Subway on sundays 2 foot longs for $9.

best days EVER... especially during hangover weekends i just eat subway all day.

so good.
barne100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #24
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Also, I can eat at subway and still maintain (or regain) my svelte girlish figure.

what man wants a girlsh figure?? chicks dont want their men to be feminine, or else they'd just go lesbo.
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #25
Moose

I gotta go with Subway if i had to pick. Subway has the best subs out of the two, plus its healthy.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #26
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
what man wants a girlsh figure?? chicks dont want their men to be feminine, or else they'd just go lesbo.

i think he means his genes make him naturally very skinny or something
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #27
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool

Quizno's. Easily. That extra couple of bucks is worth it to me.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:32 PM   #28
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

There are no local Quiznos'. So Subway it is.

And I don't feel like making another thread: Which do you prefer, BK, McDonald's, or Wendy's?

BK it is for me. I can't stand the crappy buns of McDonald's and the crappy fries of Wendy's. And the square patty thing never got to me.

BK's fries and salad's = yum.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #29
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Efunk7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
Potbelly
potbelly is some good sh!t...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:40 PM   #30
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quizno's would be better if it weren't so f&cking expensive. As a college student, cost is always the #1 factor.

If I do eat out, its usually the lunch special at the crappy local collegetown pizzeria (2 cheese slices + soda for $3.50)
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: