Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-10-2006, 09:16 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Salmons stinks to me. Dude plays in slow mo. Methodical. Like playing Atari.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:18 PM   #17
donjuandemarco
Can barely lace up my sneakers

donjuandemarco has an OK reputation so far
Default re

He looks like he's playing slower, but he still gets to the rim. I'd rather have a guy like that then a guy like Barbosa who is always going 110 but never under control.
donjuandemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:20 PM   #18
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Salmons stinks to me. Dude plays in slow mo. Methodical. Like playing Atari.
Quote:
He looks like he's playing slower, but he still gets to the rim. I'd rather have a guy like that then a guy like Barbosa who is always going 110 but never under control.

You both mad me

I'd rather have Salmson than Nash play 35+ minutes per game again.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #19
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Sixers trying to avoid the luxury tax with this move again. Future pick could be just a second rounder. Maybe their also trying to have a roster spot for Jay Williams if the rumors about him signing to Philly are legit.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:09 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
You both mad me

I'd rather have Salmson than Nash play 35+ minutes per game again.

Ehh thats cool. Not trying to make him into a bad player. He's not, but he has screwed up alot in crunch time. Mental mistakes, stupidity that cost the Sixers some games. Play good for 3 quarters then when the game is on the line phuck up. So Suns need not have him in late in the 4th. And everything is cool. Not a bad player but not upset to see him go considering who we have.

And heck he's going to the damn suns. Thats a great situation compared to the Sixers. He cant screw up that much. Good luck, pfft. If this is true.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:44 PM   #21
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

Ricardo Tubbs has an OK reputation so far

Maybe instead of spending $3million or whatever it'll be on John Salmons, Phoenix should have just spent half that on MARCUS WILLIAMS.

Hell, for the price of Salmons they could have just taken Williams AND Sergio Rodriguez.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:04 PM   #22
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
Maybe instead of spending $3million or whatever it'll be on John Salmons, Phoenix should have just spent half that on MARCUS WILLIAMS.

Hell, for the price of Salmons they could have just taken Williams AND Sergio Rodriguez.

Agreed.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:49 PM   #23
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

salmons isn't worth much more than a 2nd round pick.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:53 PM   #24
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Phoenix is pretty much the ideal situation for a guy like Salmons.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:54 PM   #25
bracer028
Banned

bracer028 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

salmons suck....sorry phoenix fans

he makes bone head mistakes like nash in the playoffs
bracer028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:56 PM   #26
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

worst signing EVER.

honestly, what are the Suns thinking? just how many threepoint shooting comboguards does one team need??

they basically traded Marcus Williams for this guy and that over the hill douche from Chicago. Can't even remember his name.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:58 PM   #27
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Piatkowski, geeWiz.

And Salmons is a good pickup for them. Versatile both offensively and defensively.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:59 PM   #28
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

It's not actually a half bad signing. Just, why? Do you really need him that badly? Frankly I didn't know he was a FA. I'm surprised he didn't get more attention.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:00 AM   #29
bracer028
Banned

bracer028 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Piatkowski, geeWiz.

And Salmons is a good pickup for them. Versatile both offensively and defensively.

maybe, but he makes bone head mistakes at the last few minutes
bracer028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:05 AM   #30
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
It's not actually a half bad signing. Just, why? Do you really need him that badly? Frankly I didn't know he was a FA. I'm surprised he didn't get more attention.
I think he's a restricted free agent. That could be why he hasn't gotten more attention.
Quote:
maybe, but he makes bone head mistakes at the last few minutes
I can't speak for the Suns, but I'm guessing they've got five other guys they want in for the last few minutes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: