Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #31
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Chris Benoit Tribute show 8pm eastern time on USA *posible link*

Yeh, it was a great match with some great spots in it aswell as solid wrestling. The match really told a story in the ring and is among the best
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:23 PM   #32
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

For a great superstar, Benoit sure did lose a lot of matches. JBL, Jericho, Umaga, Booker T, Lashley, Finley, MVP, dammmm most of those in the last year.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:25 PM   #33
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Edge all choked up.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow that was really emotional by Edge. I hope we get to hear from Jericho before the night is over
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #35
D-Wade
Great college starter

Yeh, him and Edge were good friends. And yes Benoit was one of the best and yes he lost matches you didn't think he would. And you know why he lost them? Because he loved putting people first, not like your triple h or your Cena. Benoit remembers he got his break and was giving it to others.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #36
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Wow that was really emotional by Edge. I hope we get to hear from Jericho before the night is over

I dont think we will, all these wrestlers are at the arena.

I feel for Edge
Old 06-25-2007, 10:33 PM   #37
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Yeh, him and Edge were good friends. And yes Benoit was one of the best and yes he lost matches you didn't think he would. And you know why he lost them? Because he loved putting people first, not like your triple h or your Cena. Benoit remembers he got his break and was giving it to others.

Right. Like they said Benoit could get his ass beat in a match and the crowd would still be on their feet chanting his name after it was over. When you're really great it doesn't matter how many wins you have or how many titles you win, its about the respect the crowd has for you. In fact i can't remember the last time i saw Benoit win a match but no matter what the crowd was on HIS side. I mean Benoit was hailed as a legend even though he didn't win the heavyweight title until 15 years into his career.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:34 PM   #38
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Right. Like they said Benoit could get his ass beat in a match and the crowd would still be on their feet chanting his name after it was over. When you're really great it doesn't matter how many wins you have or how many titles you win, its about the respect the crowd has for you. In fact i can't remember the last time i saw Benoit win a match but no matter what the crowd was on HIS side. I mean Benoit was hailed as a legend even though he didn't win the heavyweight title until 15 years into his career.

Yeh, a real Legend. Cant get my head around we wont see him again
Old 06-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #39
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

This ain't Cena's time to be losing this is shining time for him. And Triple-H ain't over the hill yet he needs to keep winning to keep his rep. I thought Benoit was all bad-azz but all these peepz kept beating his azz instead.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:42 PM   #40
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
This ain't Cena's time to be losing this is shining time for him. And Triple-H ain't over the hill yet he needs to keep winning to keep his rep. I thought Benoit was all bad-azz but all these peepz kept beating his azz instead.

STFU

Benoit wasn't over the hill. He was the best pure wrestler in the WWE
Old 06-25-2007, 10:51 PM   #41
D-Wade
Great college starter

Nice words by Triple H
Old 06-25-2007, 10:51 PM   #42
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

Oh, and Mark Henry took his azz out for 6 months and when he comes back there is no revenge or nothing.

Come to think of it...
Cain gets no revenge on Umaga
Snitsky never gets revenge on Umaga
Batista never really pays Finley back
Batista cain't get the satisfaction of getting Edge back
Batista barely gets Booker T his due
Flair cain't get Triple-H back (they became friends again and actually teamed up a little against Orton and Edge and the McMahons)
Undertaker hasn't paid Edge back
Khali never faces Umaga
Big Show never fought Khali or Umaga
wth?

This kind of shyyte ain't entertaining to me. There needs to be more payback to keep the shows entertaining.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:52 PM   #43
The Hurricane
Banned

The Hurricane has an OK reputation so far

The Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:54 PM   #44
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Found this on Youtube...the debut of Chris, Eddie and the rest of the Radicalz on Raw back in the day

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SMIXG5iMWEY
Old 06-25-2007, 11:35 PM   #45
D-Wade
Great college starter

Still cant get around it all, hard to take in.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: