Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 06-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
stoopidraptor
Kids at the park dunk on me

stoopidraptor has an OK reputation so far
Default Michael Pietrus to Toronto?

Is this rumor true....can the Raptors actually sign this guy or will GS go after him....we prefer Matt Barnes, however, he might be a little expensive for us...what are the fans of GS hearing??
stoopidraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #2
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Michael Pietrus to Toronto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopidraptor
Is this rumor true....can the Raptors actually sign this guy or will GS go after him....we prefer Matt Barnes, however, he might be a little expensive for us...what are the fans of GS hearing??

Who's we?

I am a Raptor fan and season ticketholder and make somewhat regular comments in the forum and I never said I wanted Barnes. In fact many in the Raptors forum said they would not want Barnes in a Raptors uniform!

How about you change that to 'I prefer'.

Don't give the Warrior posters any false idea that you represent the Raptor fan base.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:52 PM   #3
stoopidraptor
Kids at the park dunk on me

stoopidraptor has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by huppcap
Who's we?

I am a Raptor fan and season ticketholder and make somewhat regular comments in the forum and I never said I wanted Barnes. In fact many in the Raptors forum said they would not want Barnes in a Raptors uniform!

How about you change that to 'I prefer'.

Don't give the Warrior posters any false idea that you represent the Raptor fan base.

er....was trying to stir something up with the GS fans...to see if they have any insight on both players...how much of Pietrus or Matt Barnes have you seen....to be honest, I've seen Barnes play in the Sacramento system and he was a nice guy off the bench...anywho...this is a GS post....so we'll take this somewhere else..
stoopidraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:49 AM   #4
Underclass Hero
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Underclass Hero has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopidraptor
Like Huppcap said don't say that we want Barnes. There were a lot more people in the Raps forum that didn't want Barnes myself included.

Who would GS fans perfer to keep out of Barnes and Pietrus?
Underclass Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: