Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-25-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
Walton_04
Decent playground baller

Walton_04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Do you have a psycho ex-girlfriend?

Just curious. I don't want to be the only one.
Walton_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:53 PM   #2
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Do you have a psycho ex-girlfriend?

naw, i broke up with my girl... i ended up being crazier than my ex
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

You're the only one.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:55 PM   #4
Wun27
I hit open layups

Wun27 has an OK reputation so far

Im sure everyone does at one point in their life, I friggin do, and im still dealing wit that crazy ho
Wun27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

I didn't, but my friend did. When some girl would be hitting on him, his girlfriend would come and yank him by the ear. I'd look at her like "WTF are you doing? It's not his fault". He eventually dumped her ass.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:36 AM   #6
Walton_04
Decent playground baller

Walton_04 has an OK reputation so far

Actually, my brother had one worse than me.

My ex ended up being a Jeckyll and Hyde kind of girl.

My brother's ex has scared like 3 or 4 girls that get anywhere near him.

She's a co*k blocker.
Walton_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:10 AM   #7
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I do. She kept walking by my house for like 4 months. And then sometimes she'd knock on the door to ask me to come out and just have a walk with her. I did once but it just didn't feel right so I told my mom when she knocked on the door to say I was out or doing homework

Good thing she got another BF or she'd still be walking by my house.

Would you guys say that's psycho?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:29 AM   #8
crouchingtiger
I airball my layups

crouchingtiger has an OK reputation so far

Damn! my psycho ex-GF is my wife now......
crouchingtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:30 AM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

almost everyone who has ever had a girlfriend has a psycho ex girlfriend
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:40 AM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
I do. She kept walking by my house for like 4 months. And then sometimes she'd knock on the door to ask me to come out and just have a walk with her. I did once but it just didn't feel right so I told my mom when she knocked on the door to say I was out or doing homework

Good thing she got another BF or she'd still be walking by my house.

Would you guys say that's psycho?
Did she ever stare at your house when she walked by and did she walk past everyday for 4 months? If she did, then yeah, that's a bit psychotic.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #11
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hell yeah I did... wouldn't leave me alone after I broke up with her. Kept asking me why and started crying whenever I didn't pay enough attention to her... tried to not let me get another girl. Really insane.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was kinda seeing a girl earlier on in the year who claimed to me that she was pregnant with my kid. Turned out to be nothing more than a huge scare, but she was feeling burned b/c I dumped her and wanted to get back at me.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:26 PM   #13
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I was kinda seeing a girl earlier on in the year who claimed to me that she was pregnant with my kid. Turned out to be nothing more than a huge scare, but she was feeling burned b/c I dumped her and wanted to get back at me.

Man that's bull****, I hate it when girls do that.

I do have a psycho EX. I broke up with her and she hacked into my ****in myspace account. I had started talking to a bunch of other girls telling them I'm single, etc, and she asked me about it and I was like no... I didn't do that. Then she FLIPPED and started yellin "OH YEAH WELL I HAVE YOUR MYSPACE PASSWORD" and basically I haven't spoken to that ***** in months lol.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:40 PM   #14
cdot11
Peace.

cdot11 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Hell yeah I did... wouldn't leave me alone after I broke up with her. Kept asking me why and started crying whenever I didn't pay enough attention to her... tried to not let me get another girl. Really insane.

yeah same here.. after i broke up with her that psycho wanted to crack every girls neck i talked to.. stalking them and ****.. pretty scarey
cdot11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: