Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #1
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Paris out of Jail

Look at her... She looks very nice for a change. She looks like a human being..She is smiling... She doesnt look high or drunk (I wouldnt recognize her I hadnt known the whole story).. She claims she'll change her ways (I honestly doubt it, unless she changes her friends and her hobbies first). Its nice to see somebody have a new direction in their lives.. Hope she becomes somebody positive
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:05 AM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Paris out of Jail

The fact that this is the leading story on CNN.com says a lot about the priorities in our country in what the media covers.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #3
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
The fact that this is the leading story on CNN.com says a lot about the priorities in our country in what the media covers.

Yep!
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:07 AM   #4
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

imagine all the red bull laced alcoholic bevvies and cocaine that is gonna be consumed tonight.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:08 AM   #5
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

thats very true... Our priorities are backwards alot of the time... I went to CNN to see how we are doing around the globe and this is the biggest story on the site....

But I did notice how different she looks after being seperated from her lifestyle for just 20 something days.... there is a big difference...
Old 06-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yep, gotta go to sectionC to hear anything about civilian deaths in Afganistan or Iraq. Our soldiers get a moment of silence on the nightly news and this vapid cumdumpster gets treated like royalty. There is a reason why mainstream media viewers tend to be stupid and gullible. Something like 80% of Fox News viewers think that Saddam was involved in 9/11. Now you may be able to argue about his ties to al qaeda (he met with them, etc). but that is just patently false.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I will say that if she does change, then great. Until then, she's just another dumb, rich c unt who can't stay out of trouble and is famous for absolutely no real reason.

I will say, though, that the pic posted by the OP does speak a thousand words. She looks more "human" in that pic than any others I have ever seen. She should use her position as a rich celebrity to make some postive changes. Maybe this experience in jail will lead her in the right direction, but I'm skeptical on whether or not that will happen.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
But I did notice how different she looks after being seperated from her lifestyle for just 20 something days.... there is a big difference...
This is one of the first pics Ive seen of her where I think she looks attractive. hell, she cant even suk a phenis right.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:21 AM   #9
det2orl
Good High School Starter

She does look different in that pic. Wouldn't you look like that though if you were just getting out of jail?
Old 06-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #10
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
She does look different in that pic. Wouldn't you look like that though if you were just getting out of jail?
yeah she looks cleaned up I wonder how long it will last
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:25 AM   #11
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Wouldn't you look like that though if you were just getting out of jail?

Yeah she was forcibly cut off from the way she was living, but the difference is incredible in just a little under a month's time.

I mean, everyone pledges to change their lives when they walk outta jail, but few actually see it through... Its wierd to see that chick looking sober and normal, even genuinely happy just to be leaving jail and getting on with her life....
Old 06-26-2007, 11:35 AM   #12
det2orl
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Yeah she was forcibly cut off from the way she was living, but the difference is incredible in just a little under a month's time.

I mean, everyone pledges to change their lives when they walk outta jail, but few actually see it through... Its wierd to see that chick looking sober and normal, even genuinely happy just to be leaving jail and getting on with her life....

Agreed!! We'll see in say 6 mos to a yr how whether she really has changed.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
Hook Em
I airball my layups

Hook Em has an OK reputation so far

its funny, i read some interview she gave for somebody and for the first time ever she sounded kind of.....not completely unredeeming. almost humbled, even.
it could definitely just be an act.

and now, she almost looks.....cute or something. i've never seen her look anything i'd call good but she looks kind of ok here. weird.
Hook Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:00 PM   #14
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

You can't change a ho into a housewife. Give her a few months she'll pull a Tank Johnson.
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #15
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

I truly hope she can reform her behavior to such an extent that I no longer have to hate her.

Stop the DUIs, do some charity work. That's a start. Oh, and semper ubi sub ubi.
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: