Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 08-03-2006, 07:13 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Who misses Isaiah Rider?

remember the guy who invented the through the legs dunk? anyone? the guy who was the most talented since jordan in his day? the guy who would of been like kobe bryant like 7 years ago?
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I miss him I guess. I think he deserves another shot at the NBA but all the execs wont give him one. I feel sorry for the guy.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 03:28 PM   #3
daoshao
Can barely lace up my sneakers

daoshao has an OK reputation so far

dang, i still remember when i did that slam dunk contest in the target center.....that was sweeet....too bad he messed up his career...he had potential.
daoshao is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: