Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-28-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Bully(The Game)

Hey has anybody played Bully the Game besides me? If so..

Post on why its good or why its bad?

And a couple of questions.

What was your favourite part of the game?

Which Clique did you like the most?

Favourite part of the game had to be Chapter 4-5.

and favourite clique to hang around is the Preps.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation
Default Re: Bully(The Game)

i really liked this game...i beat the whole game and the group that i liked the most were the bully's because i beat them up so much in the starting that they respected me so much.

the nerd and i on the other hand never had such a good relationship.

my favorite part of the game was doing various missions around the school and opening lockers.

the only thing bad about this game was that it started to get repetitive at times.

overall it is a really fun game though imo.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

I just got it yesterday, and it's brilliant.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:19 PM   #4
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

What do you do in it? It looked pretty good from the previews and I have been thinking about getting it.

Could somebody give me a quick rundown on what the game is about?

Thanks in advance.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
What do you do in it? It looked pretty good from the previews and I have been thinking about getting it.

Could somebody give me a quick rundown on what the game is about?

Thanks in advance.

it's basically about a troubled kid who gets dropped off at a hostel-like school and tries to make a name for himself around the school while doing various missions.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:40 PM   #6
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

I got it a few months back, not played it yet but my lil bro loves it.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:51 PM   #7
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

The Special Edition is the one I got.

I hate the music in the game though.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:54 PM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For some reason they wouldn't let us sell it at Toys R Us. Is it any worse than the GTA games as far as adult content goes?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:03 PM   #9
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
For some reason they wouldn't let us sell it at Toys R Us. Is it any worse than the GTA games as far as adult content goes?

Yea man. Giving wedgies and sh&t. It's a hell of alot worse than murdering cops and innocent children.

AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol exactly that was my logic. But they let us sell all the GTA games but said Bully was too bad for us to put out. I don't get it.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:48 PM   #11
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol exactly that was my logic. But they let us sell all the GTA games but said Bully was too bad for us to put out. I don't get it.

Jack Thompson is the guy to blame. The game received a Teen rating and Jack Thompson sued Rockstar Games and brought the game to court.

The Critics said Bully was supposed to encourage Bullying.

anyways, I got my game at Christmas.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #12
Moose

Downloading that game right now. On a scale of 1-10 (1 lowest, 10 highest) what do you guys give it?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: