Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2007, 06:42 PM   #61
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Knicks are in it to win it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiiner
2 big dudes like this would just dominate the inside against teams like Chicago. Mark my words, the Knicks are getting to the second round next season.
Yeah like Shaq did when they swept the Heat. No way can they dominate inside against a team with great shot blockers Big Ben, Tyrus Thomas, and Noah nuff said.
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:15 PM   #62
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

SuperboyXX0018 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGordon7
Yeah like Shaq did when they swept the Heat. No way can they dominate inside against a team with great shot blockers Big Ben, Tyrus Thomas, and Noah nuff said.

LMAO!! None of them can stop Z-BO or E-City.
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:30 PM   #63
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Zach Randolph is going to average over 20 and 10 again especially in the east. We'll see when the Knicks play the Bulls.

Bulls are a better team then the Knicks but the Knicks have the better Bigs.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #64
gaydad
I hit open layups

gaydad has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruNbaAnalyst
Teams now have to worry about 2 threats in the post instead of one which will make knick life easier.
can they pass to each other? or to anybody else?
gaydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #65
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

[quote=HaNdLe ThE RoCk]Zach Randolph is going to average over 20 and 10 again especially in the east. We'll see when the Knicks play the Bulls.

I bet Randolf's numbers go down in the east. With the low scoring games there and with another Behomoth the rebound with him, he will lose a lot of rebounding opps. However, even with lower numbers, his impact will be greater. The east is full of undersized centers and power forwards compared to the west.

If the chemistry comes together, the Knicks are serious eastern conference contenders.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:16 AM   #66
TruNbaAnalyst
I airball my layups

TruNbaAnalyst has an OK reputation so far

[quote=luigi>mario]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Zach Randolph is going to average over 20 and 10 again especially in the east. We'll see when the Knicks play the Bulls.

I bet Randolf's numbers go down in the east. With the low scoring games there and with another Behomoth the rebound with him, he will lose a lot of rebounding opps. However, even with lower numbers, his impact will be greater. The east is full of undersized centers and power forwards compared to the west.

If the chemistry comes together, the Knicks are serious eastern conference contenders.

EXACTLY!!!!! A very smart Comment. Randoph and Curry can actually compliment each other to perfection with the 2 different roles they will have. Curry posting and randolph taking Fryes spot(near the free throw line) making open Mid range jumpers CONSISTENTLY unlike Frye and being able to drive and dish to curry or finish STRONG like he can. Its all a matter of Chemistry and they have a whole training camp to get it right. And for the people who continue to think Curry and randoph play the same position or run the same type of offense please stop and think before talking. Randoph CAN post but he can make consistent mid range jumpers, fade aways, and drive. HE WILL BE PLAYING OFF OF CURRY.
TruNbaAnalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:26 AM   #67
Wiiner
Kids at the park dunk on me

Wiiner has an OK reputation so far

Im excited for New york.
Wiiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:22 AM   #68
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Im excited for NY too. And I think they have the perfect opportunity to add by subtraction.

They can get anything they need for Curry. I know they've grown to love him, but Zach is a similar post presence, but he can also shoot the ball and definately rebound better. Neither are going to win defensive POY, and both are young. Eddies trade value is high, and he could bring in shooters that can defend and a defensive oriented big.

They could keep both guys and just go out and look for a strong defensive big with another piece. As they do have Jeffries who is supposed to play the 3pt shooting defender role.

A little chemistry wouldn't be bad either. And I do think a lot of that rests on Steph's shoulders. He has to play like a pg, and pick his spots to score.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:22 AM   #69
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Im excited for NY too. And I think they have the perfect opportunity to add by subtraction.

They can get anything they need for Curry. I know they've grown to love him, but Zach is a similar post presence, but he can also shoot the ball and definately rebound better. Neither are going to win defensive POY, and both are young. Eddies trade value is high, and he could bring in shooters that can defend and a defensive oriented big.

They could keep both guys and just go out and look for a strong defensive big with another piece. As they do have Jeffries who is supposed to play the 3pt shooting defender role.

A little chemistry wouldn't be bad either. And I do think a lot of that rests on Steph's shoulders. He has to play like a pg, and pick his spots to score.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: