Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #16
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: J-Rich for Brandon Wright

This is still proposed I think, not 100% done. But I think it's a good deal. The best reason is Stephen A's head will explode, WHICH I WANT TO SEE!!! Second. GS needed to clear some cap, they had a lot of big deals and couldn't really keep their younger players. They needed a big man and they got him apparently

Davis
Pietrus
Jackson
Harrtion
Wright

with Barnes and Ellis off the bench, and Bellinelli, I like that, they are going to be an interesting team. This would be a perfect situation for Wright to grow in, this is the system for him.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:14 PM   #17
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532

Davis
Pietrus
Jackson
Harrtion
Wright

with Barnes and Ellis off the bench, and Bellinelli, I like that, they are going to be an interesting team. This would be a perfect situation for Wright to grow in, this is the system for him.

Biedrins?
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:16 PM   #18
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Its a proposed trade. The Trade is not 100 percent done, but Jordan said that they need a veteran around the young players if anybody was watching the first part of the draft.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:20 PM   #19
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Now it is, and Charlotte gets Jamarreo as well.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:20 PM   #20
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Did any1 else notice that J-Rich's knee is screwed up....why MJ...WHY???

O ;ike DAvidson though
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:21 PM   #21
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow...end of an era in GS

No more J-Rich.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:22 PM   #22
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

This offseason has to be the most active in the last 5 years, at least.

Bobcats will now build around J-Rich and Okafor.

I like the move. They needed a guy that can become the go-go guy. Now, J-Rich has to turn the corner and become THAT kind of player that he has shown glimpses of.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:24 PM   #23
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

Damn. My heart sunk when I first heard J-Rich's name in a trade. Now I'm deeply saddened to see J-Rich leave the franchise. This guy was an awesome person. I still remember the apology letter he printed out in a newspaper when the Dubs missed the playoffs a year ago. He paid a few gs out of his pocket for it too.

I better not see Pietrus next season. Pietrus is a bust. If Toronto has their MLE set for Pietrus, the Dubs should let him walk. I guess the organization believes Monta is the future. Hope we keep Barnes at least.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:24 PM   #24
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Being a Warriors fan is hard.

Thanks for pulling me through some bad years JR. You'll be missed.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:27 PM   #25
ThePrince
I brick open layups

ThePrince has an OK reputation so far

If the bobcats can get back Gerald Wallace, they look to have pretty good core of four guys. Felton, Richardson, Wallace, Okafor and whoever is a pretty good starting lineup in the eastern conference.
ThePrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:31 PM   #26
ThaWarrior
Local High School Star

ThaWarrior has an OK reputation so far

damn jrich is one of my fav warriors, but he should be good with the bobcats
ThaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:32 PM   #27
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

don't be trippin, this is a good deal for both sides. the Warriors do not need Jrich and B Wright is a perfect fit for them I think. the Bobcats obviously get a huge leg up with this deal as well.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:32 PM   #28
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

The team is better without Rich

pg - Davis
sg - Ellis
sf - Harrington
pf - Wright
C - Biedrins

bn - bellinelli, azubuike, pietrus or barnes hopefully, Obryant

I love the youth; I hope Charlotte fans are happy with paying $10+million for half a season and 60% ft.

Mullin didn't get exec of the year last year, but he better get it this year

We have size up front and quickness in the back court. The bench is a little iffy, but the Warriors are known to pull rabbits out of their hats.

and we get Jameirio Davidson, he'll give us energy off the bench; he better be willing to do the dirty work

Did I mention I love Mullin and Nelson and Baron Davis and Brendan Wright and Jameirio Davidson but not the 6'7 retard senior they just drafted?

We making it to the WCF baby !!!!!!

edit: haha **** the second round we are making it to the WCF baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by poorlilrich : 06-28-2007 at 11:35 PM.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:33 PM   #29
lemondude
Serious playground baller

lemondude has an OK reputation so far

I thought it was Q rich for a sec. That would have been a steal
lemondude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:36 PM   #30
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

jason richardson is the last guy from the sucky warriors era. all the others are gone as well. the roster is completely different -- antawn jamison's gone. gilbert was there for about a second. larry hughes.. mike dunleavy... troy murphy.... eric dampier... the 2007-08 warriors are practically new faces from just a couple years ago.

but oh wait, good 'ol adonal foyle is still around! uh huh, warriors really want to keep him. nice that mullin gave him a $40 million contract
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: