Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-28-2007, 11:44 PM   #31
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: J-Rich for Brandon Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
and we get Jameirio Davidson, he'll give us energy off the bench; he better be willing to do the dirty work
You stupid idiot. We traded him and J-Rich for Brandan Wright.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #32
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

Jason richardson is in my eeeeeebro's top 10! zomg i wish the bulls could have gotten him somehow
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:48 PM   #33
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation

Brilliant move by the Warriors. They needed to shed salary badly, especially with many of the key players in their playoff run eligable for extentions.

Mullin has now been able to unload Derek Fisher, Dunleavy, Murphy, and now JRich over the last year.

Definately a despiration move by the Cats. They wanted a veteran, but the price was too high and Richardson is overpaid. I mean, how much of a difference is he going to actually make? He never did anything besides win dunk contests in GS until Baron and Nellie came in. I think he's overrated, and he's definately overpaid.

Last edited by TheBynumProject : 06-28-2007 at 11:54 PM.
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #34
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonyo
You stupid idiot. We traded him and J-Rich for Brandan Wright.

I guess it would be highway robbery if we didn't give them a lil sumthin sumthin extra.

I still love the trade.

looks like someone actually cared about Jason Richardson
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:59 PM   #35
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBynumProject
Brilliant move by the Warriors. They needed to shed salary badly, especially with many of the key players in their playoff run eligable for extentions.

Mullin has now been able to unload Derek Fisher, Dunleavy, Murphy, and now JRich over the last year.

Definately a despiration move by the Cats. They wanted a veteran, but the price was too high and Richardson is overpaid. I mean, how much of a difference is he going to actually make? He never did anything besides win dunk contests in GS until Baron and Nellie came in. I think he's overrated, and he's definately overpaid.
Mullin shouldn't have given those guys the big contracts they got in the first place. He's lucky he managed to clean up the mess so well because he was looking like a freaking nut early on. Just get rid of Adonal Foyle and he'll be redeemed.

Perhaps they've only made the move because they found out Carter didn't want to come to Charlotte or he was definatly re-signing with the Nets. They needed a scorer, so they picked him up.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:41 AM   #36
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Nice trade for G.S. and The Bobcats.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:50 AM   #37
DaBull
I brick open layups

DaBull has an OK reputation so far

if jason richardson doesnt putt azzes in seats i dont known who will
DaBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:51 AM   #38
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

The only problem is, as long as people keep taking Mullin's horrible contracts off his hands, he won't learn the lesson that you shouldn't hand them out in the first place.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #39
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
The only problem is, as long as people keep taking Mullin's horrible contracts off his hands, he won't learn the lesson that you shouldn't hand them out in the first place.
I think alot of that though was inexpierence and desperation. He was scared that if he lost Richardson, Murphy, Dunleavy etc that they'd suck royally and he'd get the boot. He's done some good stuff too, especially through the draft. I'm sure he'll get better as time goes on.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #40
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Prediciton: Yi and his crew will hold their stance on a refusal in going to the Bucks, and he'll then be traded to the Warriors in swap for BWright...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #41
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Michael Jordan has no idea how to GM a team. Brandon Wright's potential is worth more than Richardson. Especially since he has such a large contract and is constantly injured.

He probably could've gotten a much better offer from some team if he had just been a little more patient.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:25 AM   #42
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
Michael Jordan has no idea how to GM a team. Brandon Wright's potential is worth more than Richardson. Especially since he has such a large contract and is constantly injured.

He probably could've gotten a much better offer from some team if he had just been a little more patient.
I agree.

What is GS going to do when Davis goes out with an injury? Who is going to score and create shots?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:35 AM   #43
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man

Top_Of_Tha_World has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I agree.

What is GS going to do when Davis goes out with an injury? Who is going to score and create shots?

Monta Ellis
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:39 AM   #44
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Did any1 see J-Rich in the plauoffs...his knee is a wrap...He was barely able to get up and dunk...Stupid trade by Jordan...utterly stupid..I like J-Rich but he is on the downhill after that knee surgery and will weilt under the pressure of having to be a big time scoring option without his athletism

Dude was balling in the playoffs
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:41 AM   #45
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

On the table it's a good trade for both teams, as Charlotte gets somewhat of the scorer they were looking for, and GS gets youth and a nice project of a scoring big.

But damn, it's really sad to see J-Rich leave GS. He seemed to love the place, and had become the face of the franchise, despite Davis having better stats. Damn JRich
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: