Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 07-28-2007, 02:13 AM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Webber

would fit nice with the rockets.
sign him.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:49 AM   #2
Moose

Default Re: Webber

I always though about that ever since he got waived by the Sixers in Jan 07. Seriously, imagine this:

Francis
McGrady
Battier
Webber
Yao
Old 07-29-2007, 02:17 AM   #3
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
I always though about that ever since he got waived by the Sixers in Jan 07. Seriously, imagine this:

Francis
McGrady
Battier
Webber
Yao

sick.

Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #4
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

He would be nice but it depends on how much he asks for. We only have like 3 mil left of the MLE.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose

Francis
McGrady
Battier
Webber
Yao
hmmm reminds me of the 04 laker team only thing better

Shaq
Malone
George
Kobe
GP....made it to the finals but lost to detriot

I think he'll sign with the rox for real tho, i mean its only fitting and only makes the perfect sense imo. Webber Adelman duo is awsome and he fits the system.

If he was to come there rox are official contenders now

and trade Alston to the heat for Doleac 2nd rounder +filler
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:36 AM   #6
fanalyst
Can barely lace up my sneakers

fanalyst has an OK reputation so far

C-Web will be a good addition for this team. The team really needs a tested veteran PF.

He used to be a power forward in his prime in Sacramento where Adelman was the coach.

Right now, he is past his prime but still can play a role of a key contributor for a championship team. He is still strong inside and can get the rebounds for you plus give your team the experience factor. That's what the young Rockets need to balance the roster and also beef up our frontline.

With Adelaman as the coach, I believe he can handle Webber's sometimes questionable will to play hard in the game.
fanalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:03 AM   #7
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
sick.

to my stomach. it wont work.
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:03 PM   #8
t-mac#1
I hit open layups

t-mac#1 has an OK reputation so far

it would work if he is a backup and he will accept the remaining of MLE
t-mac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:42 PM   #9
UMDRox
Can barely lace up my sneakers

UMDRox has an OK reputation so far

No he wouldn't. Did some people actually watch Webber? If you did, then you would realize that he is not the same player. He makes Yao look fast. As a bench player, he could be okay but not someone playing regular minutes.
UMDRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:00 AM   #10
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMDRox
No he wouldn't. Did some people actually watch Webber? If you did, then you would realize that he is not the same player. He makes Yao look fast. As a bench player, he could be okay but not someone playing regular minutes.

well then we could just start scola, and have webber come off the bench.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:50 AM   #11
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

do it! besides... you guys need a facilitator... and Webber is the best point-forward i can find!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:25 PM   #12
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMDRox

i watched webber and i saw him play strong.
he looked good.
i even remember Steven A smith saying he takes back what he said about webber.
and honestly. almost anyone is an upgrade from chuck hayes. i mean your going to play with yao who can intimidate so many shots that webber doesnt have to worry about blocking shots. just work on rebounding and running the offense
Old 08-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #13
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
do it! besides... you guys need a facilitator... and Webber is the best point-forward i can find!

2nd.

lamar is first
Old 08-07-2007, 08:25 PM   #14
truwarrior93
I brick open layups

truwarrior93 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
2nd.

lamar is first

lamar ain't no pf.

truwarrior93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:45 AM   #15
soog
I brick open layups

soog has no real reputation yet.

c-webb isn't coming here, its dallas or detroit. I don't think he'd be that great here. Right now he's a great guy off the bench. He'd be required to do too much here, not that there isn't talent here, just not at his position.
soog is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: