Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
bullzballboy
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 152
bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Fire Paxson Now!

The guy would not split up his vaunted core who haven't proven #^@&$* even if they could get the entire eastern conference all star team in return. Paxson obviously thinks Deng will be way better than Jordan. He's not an elite player so why is he untouchable if you can get a stud or great inside player for him. Noah blows. he will not help us shore up our weaknesses. why not trade up or down. i I'll tell you why because paxson is to busy spooning with his "core". nice job paxson.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:39 PM   #2
trig
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,814
trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

would you trade deng for allen? for zach? NO. KG? maybe but who else will they give up to make the salaries match?

and its not easy making trades. This is not nba live.

if you do not believe what pax is building, there are 29 other teams for you to support
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #3
bullzballboy
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 152
bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
would you trade deng for allen? for zach? NO. KG? maybe but who else will they give up to make the salaries match?

and its not easy making trades. This is not nba live.

if you do not believe what pax is building, there are 29 other teams for you to support


i believe pax is enamored with his "core". you mean to tell me he couldn't have packaged the number 9 and next years first (25th) for a decent frontline player i.e.- collison, nene, m. moore? he is just unwilling to part with his "core". K. bryant wants to come here bad but paxson won't break up the core. gasol wants to come here but he won't break up the core. this core will maybe get the bulls to the championship game once (because the east sucks) and into the playoffs almost every year but will not win championships. need a stud to do that and the bulls don't have one. deng is not and will not be a stud- just a nice player.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:21 PM   #4
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller
 
AirGordon7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: A-Town, Alaska
Posts: 296
AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
The guy would not split up his vaunted core who haven't proven #^@&$* even if they could get the entire eastern conference all star team in return. Paxson obviously thinks Deng will be way better than Jordan. He's not an elite player so why is he untouchable if you can get a stud or great inside player for him. Noah blows. he will not help us shore up our weaknesses. why not trade up or down. i I'll tell you why because paxson is to busy spooning with his "core". nice job paxson.
You know it takes time to win championships you dumbass. And they have proven a lot this team gets better every year. Also he doesnt want to split up the great chemistry this team has by trading 2 or 3 of the core players. And another thing this team hasnt even played one game yet, theres a reason why he gets paid for what hes doing cuz he obvisously knows what hes doing.
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #5
bullzballboy
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 152
bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGordon7
You know it takes time to win championships you dumbass. And they have proven a lot this team gets better every year. Also he doesnt want to split up the great chemistry this team has by trading 2 or 3 of the core players. And another thing this team hasnt even played one game yet, theres a reason why he gets paid for what hes doing cuz he obvisously knows what hes doing.

dumb@!#?? i hope the moderator sees that. i'm not disputing that it takes time to win championships. but you have to improve every year. how have the bulls improved? noah blows and gray is a stiff. they need major help up front and paxson is not willing to part with his "core" to do it. he will only tweek the roster. if the bulls are not hitting their jumpers they're done. the rest of the east is making bold moves and paxson just sits there.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:37 PM   #6
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller
 
AirGordon7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: A-Town, Alaska
Posts: 296
AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
dumb@!#?? i hope the moderator sees that. i'm not disputing that it takes time to win championships. but you have to improve every year. how have the bulls improved? noah blows and gray is a stiff. they need major help up front and paxson is not willing to part with his "core" to do it. he will only tweek the roster. if the bulls are not hitting their jumpers they're done. the rest of the east is making bold moves and paxson just sits there.
If you werent retarded you would see that the bulls can do nothing but improve from last year. Adding Noah only helps the team. So far every one of your posts have been just stupid.
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #7
bullzballboy
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 152
bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGordon7
If you werent retarded you would see that the bulls can do nothing but improve from last year. Adding Noah only helps the team. So far every one of your posts have been just stupid.

why are you getting personal and mean. i mean its just basketball. anyways how much will they improve? just a little. that's not gonna cut it. and as far as your point that "adding noah only helps the team" thats true for any of the top 25. we just happened to get the biggest flop of those 25.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod
 
Crazy Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Nearwest Suburbs
Posts: 1,880
Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Chill, the Bulls are only going to get better with Noah and he'll be better than most of what the team currently has at front court. It's not the end of the world everyone!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:17 PM   #9
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller
 
AirGordon7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: A-Town, Alaska
Posts: 296
AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
why are you getting personal and mean. i mean its just basketball. anyways how much will they improve? just a little. that's not gonna cut it. and as far as your point that "adding noah only helps the team" thats true for any of the top 25. we just happened to get the biggest flop of those 25.
I wouldnt be so negative if you werent so god damn negative about this Bullz team.

Are you seriously a Bullz fan cuz it doesnt seem like it???
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:47 PM   #10
beau_boy04
Local High School Star
 
beau_boy04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,286
beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
The guy would not split up his vaunted core who haven't proven #^@&$* even if they could get the entire eastern conference all star team in return. Paxson obviously thinks Deng will be way better than Jordan. He's not an elite player so why is he untouchable if you can get a stud or great inside player for him. Noah blows. he will not help us shore up our weaknesses. why not trade up or down. i I'll tell you why because paxson is to busy spooning with his "core". nice job paxson.


such a crying baby. how old are you? are you even old enough to use the computer?
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:29 PM   #11
bullzballboy
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 152
bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
such a crying baby. how old are you? are you even old enough to use the computer?

i'm 76 years old son. how old are you?

love,
noah
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
trig
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,814
trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Yes a lot of stars want to play for the bulls. but the team that have them want everything. not just 1 of the core. They want Deng PLUS Gordon and a huge contract so thats either Kirk OR BigBen. Some reports also say it will include another young so either #9, thabo, tyrus.

Making that kind of trade destroys the team. would you rather have a 1 star team like boston(b4 allen), lakers, minny?

Do you want a lineup of

Duhon
Kobe
Thabo
Noce\khryapa
BigBen
and who knows whats left on our team


also nene is not available unless you give them an offer they cant refuse. He is there post scorer and can also defend. Camby is DPY and they love him. They just want to know how much he's worth and checking if they can get something good for him. GM's do this all the time esp during the time where a players stock is at a career high

Noah will not solve the post scorer issue but he will help the bulls in his own way. He's a winner, has the heart, and a high basketball IQ. He can become our shot blocking david lee. averaging 11pt 10reb 3ast 1.5blks is not impossible on this kid. When they say he's not a post scorer, dont think tyrus thomas. This kid has some post moves and can finish around the post and not just dunks.
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:56 PM   #13
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller
 
ILLEFEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 402
ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

fire paxson? come on man, you guys relax...........itz because he picked noah doesn't make him a wack gm.........i'm sure he tried everything he can to pull a trade, obviously there was no good offer on the table.........people are complaining about him not breaking up the core, well that core is what you guys started liking the bulls again..........the same core that took us to the playoffs 3 years in a row...........we might not have that number 1 guy or that all star guy, the go-to-crunch time guy, but we have guys just works well together.......not big name guys.....just average guys who does the lil things to win........they might not be consistent at times, but they all help each other out..................so, you want pax to break up the core for that special guy.......i would rather have a team of average, no-name, hard working guys, than a team with an all-star, one of the best in the league player who can't take his team to the playoffs or maybe get out the first round..............

so, fire paxson huh...........go ahead...........and then bring jerry krause back.........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:02 AM   #14
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod
 
Crazy Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Nearwest Suburbs
Posts: 1,880
Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
i would rather have a team of average, no-name, hard working guys, than a team with an all-star, one of the best in the league player who can't take his team to the playoffs or maybe get out the first round..............

Reminds me of Tracy McGrady: .
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:25 AM   #15
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter
 
ConanRulesNBC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 8,578
ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Fire Paxson Now!

Paxson has a done a terrific job rebuilding this team. Deng is going to be an all-star player and should NOT be traded to anyone unless it was Deng for LeBron straight up. The only thing I really didn't like is Paxson's choice of a pick in the draft. But I think he's going to try to package him and make a trade for Gasol.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy