Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-29-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far
Default Noah sucks and is annoying

if paxson was going to take a player who blows why not just trade down and get 2 players who blow instead. what the hell? how many "energy" guys does paxson need in the frontcourt? how about a guy that can make a legitimate shot? between wallace, thomas, and noah the bulls better go guy some extra backboards from the bricks these guys are gonna put up.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Noah sucks and is annoying

He was the best available big guy. pax has a good history in drafting. Many doubted deng when he was drafter. they said he was slow, not athletic enough, has no 3pt shot etc look where he is now.

lets just give noah and pax a chance
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
if paxson was going to take a player who blows why not just trade down and get 2 players who blow instead. what the hell? how many "energy" guys does paxson need in the frontcourt? how about a guy that can make a legitimate shot? between wallace, thomas, and noah the bulls better go guy some extra backboards from the bricks these guys are gonna put up.
Wait till you see what he does in the NBA 1st before you judge the guy.
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:39 PM   #4
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Calm down and take a walk somewhere. Preferably on a tall cliff or building.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:47 PM   #5
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

just be what you are... a bullzballboy

DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #6
Tyquan1987
I airball my layups

Tyquan1987 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

What do you have against Noah? He's a rookie......not many of them are gonna come in and just dominate.......he's a winner and a hard worker, which is what this team is about......and he shows some emotion.......which this team desperately needs.....I think he's gonna be an exciting player to watch this year.

Toast to the 2 time NCAA champion and hopefully future NBA champion, Joakim Noah
Tyquan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #7
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I was afraid the grizz were gonna take him with the fourth pick.Noah is not bad but he has alot of work to do to be able to start in this league.There were other talented guys left.Noah is like an Andreson Varejo except he has more of an upside then anderson.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:24 PM   #8
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Calm down and take a walk somewhere. Preferably on a tall cliff or building.

no need to get personal. by the way noah will be a disappointment. mark it down.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:46 PM   #9
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I do too hate Noah but he's a proven winner and plays with lots of heart and hustle like no other. He could become Ben Wallace's replacement by the time he decides to retire. Just calm down and hope for the best.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:45 AM   #10
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

me personally, i don't think noah is that bad.........he's game is just too similar to some players we have on the roster.......

- energy guy - tyrus thomas
- rebounder - wallace and thomas
- shot blocker - wallace and thomas
- garbage points/put back dunks - wallace and thomas
- crazy hair - wallace

i would've preferred hawes just because he's more of a back to the basket guy, but i can't really say that hawes would be an all star in the near future.......i can see him as a good role player/ off the bench type guy.......i think noah is gonna be an okay player, he will give us some points and another defensive guy..........we have no choice but to embrace him now since he's already here.........i'm sure pax will still add another veteran pf when FA signings kicks in...........so now, itz a matter of splitting time between wallace, thomas, noah, and whoever pax will sign........wallace will be on the court more.........so, itz more like thomas and noah splitting time..........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:30 AM   #11
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
me personally, i don't think noah is that bad.........he's game is just too similar to some players we have on the roster.......

- energy guy - tyrus thomas
- rebounder - wallace and thomas
- shot blocker - wallace and thomas
- garbage points/put back dunks - wallace and thomas
- crazy hair - wallace

i would've preferred hawes just because he's more of a back to the basket guy, but i can't really say that hawes would be an all star in the near future.......i can see him as a good role player/ off the bench type guy.......i think noah is gonna be an okay player, he will give us some points and another defensive guy..........we have no choice but to embrace him now since he's already here.........i'm sure pax will still add another veteran pf when FA signings kicks in...........so now, itz a matter of splitting time between wallace, thomas, noah, and whoever pax will sign........wallace will be on the court more.........so, itz more like thomas and noah splitting time..........

Don't forget about Gray, his stock dropped a lot over last year and this. He wasn't a bad pickup at 49 and he really does fill a need. He is also 7'2" so him getting rebounds and easy buckets will be second nature. I say he becomes Chicago's best rookie.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: