Here it goes...
5. New Jersey
8. New York
*I just re-read this and it makes no sense as far as seeding with the division winners. whatever
1. Chicago: The best young team in the Conference by far. They are 3 deep at nearly every position and are getting more and more experience. Deng is going to bust his "bubble" and average over 23 points and 7 rebounds (think of an old Grant Hill - Piston days). This team is going nowhere but up.
2. (3.) Cleveland: Proved a lot this summer, and will continue to do well barring Varejao stays. If he leaves, they will drop in wins and effectiveness. They will be a slow churning team hard to watch. They will have 14 ABC-televised games and they will all be as hard to watch as another San Antonio- Miami game. (I hate those Sunday afternoon golf speed games) Lebron will only get better, Gooden, booby and flip will all contribute consistently. Will be a good team again.
3. (2.) Toronto: You all know whats up
4. Detroit: They are old and worn out. Detroit is headed for the ditch at full speed. They need to dump those players while they still have a shred of value. RIP, Sheed, McD all need to go immediately for young talent, picks, cap room etc.. all the essentials to grow your own team hydroponically. They are going no farther than the 4th seed next year....if that.
5. New Jersey: Same **** different toilet paper for these fellows.
6. Orlando: Finally!! A Swingman who doesn't miss every 2 games or some crap. Rashard is getting paid a stupid amount of money and is locked up long term along with his new buddy Howard. This year starts a series of many successful tenures for this squad. Jameer finally has someone to pass to besides Turkey Glue and Howard. I hope Dwight comes out this year with a polished post game, he needs it and it should be his only concern at this point.
Im tired see ya guys later. If you liked my commentary I will continue.