Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-01-2007, 06:02 PM   #31
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Will the Bulls Win an NBAChampionship With this Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
NO! trade deng, plug in noce and get a legit low post threat and then we'll talk.

Why would you trade Deng? Did you even see him play this season? He's going to be the best Bulls player and an all-star in this league. He'll be averaging 20+ PPG soon.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #32
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Why would you trade Deng? Did you even see him play this season? He's going to be the best Bulls player and an all-star in this league. He'll be averaging 20+ PPG soon.
Deng might average 18 at the highest this year. Teams will be looking at him as our no.1 weapon this year.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:45 AM   #33
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

deng can't create on his own, and he never will, he has to roll off of screens, and back cuts, he hustles gets garbage points, and has a good jump shot, but he can't break his man off the dribble or create on his own. this team is not meant to have one primary scorer, we don't have one great player, but we do have a bunch of very good players. our lineup from 1-8 is SOLID, probably better than any other 8 in the league, and we are young, i think in this next year we will be one of the top two teams in the east. remember championships are not easy. 7 different teams have won it the past 25 years! name another sport where 7 different teams won a championship in the past 25 years!
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:31 AM   #34
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

As much as I love Deng, I would agree on trading Deng, putting Noc in at the 3, sign Magloire and the Bulls be set.

PG-Hinrich
SG-Gordon
SF-Noc
PF-Magloire
C-Wallace
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #35
buechlerforthree
I brick open layups

buechlerforthree has no real reputation yet.

[quote=DwadeOverLebron]deng can't create on his own, and he never will, he has to roll off of screens, and back cuts, he hustles gets garbage points, and has a good jump shot, but he can't break his man off the dribble or create on his own./QUOTE]

Deng was in his third season last year. He has significantly improved every year hes been in the league, and last year was his coming out. Hes a very hard worker and a gym rat whos only going to improve from here on out. Guarantee his averages go up in every category next yr, including pts. And who cares if he gets garbage points at times, he still scores night in and night out. Whats this hatin on Lu?????
buechlerforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59 PM   #36
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far

[quote=buechlerforthree]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
deng can't create on his own, and he never will, he has to roll off of screens, and back cuts, he hustles gets garbage points, and has a good jump shot, but he can't break his man off the dribble or create on his own./QUOTE]

Deng was in his third season last year. He has significantly improved every year hes been in the league, and last year was his coming out. Hes a very hard worker and a gym rat whos only going to improve from here on out. Guarantee his averages go up in every category next yr, including pts. And who cares if he gets garbage points at times, he still scores night in and night out. Whats this hatin on Lu?????

theres no Luhatin going on. just makes sense that you have to give up something to get something and since noce is a solid replacement for deng why not deal deng for a very good veteran PF?

wallace- c
gasol, j. o'neal, al jefferson, s. marion/ t. thomas- pf
noce- sf
gordon- sg
hinrich- pg

THAT is a lineup!
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:26 PM   #37
lurch67

BullzBall-

Why do you insist Noc is a replacement for Deng? Noc is to slow to gourd the perimeter. He's also got a slow release on his shot and doesnt move well with the ball. The lakers and San Antonio would like him as a 6th man. Plus hes a sign and trade and that makes him VALUABLE for both sides of the deal.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:40 PM   #38
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
BullzBall-

Why do you insist Noc is a replacement for Deng? Noc is to slow to gourd the perimeter. He's also got a slow release on his shot and doesnt move well with the ball. The lakers and San Antonio would like him as a 6th man. Plus hes a sign and trade and that makes him VALUABLE for both sides of the deal.

i totally disagree on noc. he's not slow (deng isn't exactly lightning you know) and his release is fine. he does have to work at moving better without the ball and not just setting up for the 3 like he tended to do too much towards the end of the season. remember he's just as new to the nba as deng and is also growing as a player. just as important is that deng is by far the most valuable trade bait we have and he is our best chance to land a good PF without losing too much at sf.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:43 AM   #39
lurch67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
i totally disagree on noc. he's not slow (deng isn't exactly lightning you know) and his release is fine. he does have to work at moving better without the ball and not just setting up for the 3 like he tended to do too much towards the end of the season. remember he's just as new to the nba as deng and is also growing as a player. just as important is that deng is by far the most valuable trade bait we have and he is our best chance to land a good PF without losing too much at sf.
Damn, thats got to be some hella good rock you are scorin.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:42 AM   #40
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 has decent reputationDengness9 has decent reputation
Lightbulb Bullzaboy, U R An Idiot.

BULLZABOY what is your problem, are you just trying to get a rise out of TRUE bulls fans everywhere. Dude you like NOC way to much. I love Noc and appreciate all the hardwork,soul,and heart he gives to the city but man you gotta be realistic. DENG IS NOT TRADE BAIT!!!!! He improves every year and he being #1 weapon means nothing when u have hinrich and gordon next to you. I mean that's really not even true, gordon is truly the best offensive player, and Noc will never be as good as Deng. DENG IS 22 and NOC is 27. DENG IN HIS THREE SEASONS HAS IMPROVED in Games Played, Minutes per game, rpg, ppg, steals, fg% and ft%, LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE. That is ridiculously good. I would love to keep Noc but at the same time, if the right deal comes along, Paxson might have to make that gut wrenching decision. I would still love to see a Gordon, Noc, Duhon, and Pj Brown, possibly even Noah for Kobe, seeing as that is as much as I see Pax letting go. But seriously keeping the present roster intact doesn't bother me one bit.I will maintain that DENG and THOMAS have to be off limits in a trade, and hinrich almost as much cuz he his defensive talent balances out any of his inconsistencies on Offense. Gordon can be moved in a deal for Kobe cuz, he can't play much Defense. ALL THOSE HATING ON NOAH OR PAXSON DECISION TO DRAFT HIM CAN STOP FOR A SECOND. We weren't going to get the post presence needed at the 9th pick. He fits the bulls well, we are most likely through with sweetney,allen, and possibly Pj so WE DO NEED ANOTHER PF, even if he isn't a scorer. I hated him at Florida but i will love him as a sub, hoping that T-Time is ready to log starting PF minutes. Noah will board, run with endless energy, and i want to remind everyone that he has a NCAA tourney blocks record of 27 or 29, i dont remember. As long as everyone comes back next season hungry again to improve, which will happen cuz that is the kinda of players that build this team, we are going no less than Conf. finals, if not the big show. And i want to also add another compliment to PAX on Gray and Curry. I think Gray will make the roster because (1.) He is 7'2" (2.) He is experienced in being a 4 year college all american, (3.) He might have the best post moves of any big man on the bulls. And Curry will either somewhat replace Duhon if he is gone, and if Duhon is still around, he can def. help in the subs scoring category(instant offense). The guy is the all-time North Carolina High School points leader, and some damn good ballerz have been through that Mecca of a basketball state. It's cool with me that he used to deal a lil dope, i think i even picked up something from him once. WE will see what the the second round picks do come summer league in a week. Noah won't play cuz of that minor rotator cuff tear, but i got faith in Pax's talent evaluation, and IF ANYONE DOESN'T YOU DON'T KNOW BASKETBALL AND YOUR PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE A BULLS FAN. BULLZABOY use some common sense when you speak, and if you make more idiotic comments that we should trade Deng, cuz Noc is a replacement, please take the Bull out of your name, and spare true chicago bulls fans some embarrasment. Bulls ALL THE WAY IN 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:34 PM   #41
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Will the Bulls Win an NBAChampionship With this Team

Would you mind using paragraphs next time? That was hard to read
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #42
lurch67

Dengness- Couldnt agree more.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #43
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Default Re: Bullzaboy, U R An Idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
BULLZABOY what is your problem, are you just trying to get a rise out of TRUE bulls fans everywhere. Dude you like NOC way to much. I love Noc and appreciate all the hardwork,soul,and heart he gives to the city but man you gotta be realistic. DENG IS NOT TRADE BAIT!!!!! He improves every year and he being #1 weapon means nothing when u have hinrich and gordon next to you. I mean that's really not even true, gordon is truly the best offensive player, and Noc will never be as good as Deng. DENG IS 22 and NOC is 27. DENG IN HIS THREE SEASONS HAS IMPROVED in Games Played, Minutes per game, rpg, ppg, steals, fg% and ft%, LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE. That is ridiculously good. I would love to keep Noc but at the same time, if the right deal comes along, Paxson might have to make that gut wrenching decision. I would still love to see a Gordon, Noc, Duhon, and Pj Brown, possibly even Noah for Kobe, seeing as that is as much as I see Pax letting go. But seriously keeping the present roster intact doesn't bother me one bit.I will maintain that DENG and THOMAS have to be off limits in a trade, and hinrich almost as much cuz he his defensive talent balances out any of his inconsistencies on Offense. Gordon can be moved in a deal for Kobe cuz, he can't play much Defense. ALL THOSE HATING ON NOAH OR PAXSON DECISION TO DRAFT HIM CAN STOP FOR A SECOND. We weren't going to get the post presence needed at the 9th pick. He fits the bulls well, we are most likely through with sweetney,allen, and possibly Pj so WE DO NEED ANOTHER PF, even if he isn't a scorer. I hated him at Florida but i will love him as a sub, hoping that T-Time is ready to log starting PF minutes. Noah will board, run with endless energy, and i want to remind everyone that he has a NCAA tourney blocks record of 27 or 29, i dont remember. As long as everyone comes back next season hungry again to improve, which will happen cuz that is the kinda of players that build this team, we are going no less than Conf. finals, if not the big show. And i want to also add another compliment to PAX on Gray and Curry. I think Gray will make the roster because (1.) He is 7'2" (2.) He is experienced in being a 4 year college all american, (3.) He might have the best post moves of any big man on the bulls. And Curry will either somewhat replace Duhon if he is gone, and if Duhon is still around, he can def. help in the subs scoring category(instant offense). The guy is the all-time North Carolina High School points leader, and some damn good ballerz have been through that Mecca of a basketball state. It's cool with me that he used to deal a lil dope, i think i even picked up something from him once. WE will see what the the second round picks do come summer league in a week. Noah won't play cuz of that minor rotator cuff tear, but i got faith in Pax's talent evaluation, and IF ANYONE DOESN'T YOU DON'T KNOW BASKETBALL AND YOUR PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE A BULLS FAN. BULLZABOY use some common sense when you speak, and if you make more idiotic comments that we should trade Deng, cuz Noc is a replacement, please take the Bull out of your name, and spare true chicago bulls fans some embarrasment. Bulls ALL THE WAY IN 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your lovefest with deng is cute. the fact remains that deng, hinrich and thomas are our only players you can get equal value for in a trade. you say deng has improved every year. well so has noc. noc is not quite as good as deng but he isn't much worse. again deng is an a- player and noc is a b+. more importantly neither has a good low post game so deal the guy who will get you the best low post player- deng. common sense says you have to give up something to get something (a very good low post presence) in this league. its funny you think the proposal to deal deng is "idiotic" dengness. what a shock. your crush on deng is a little weird.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:29 PM   #44
lurch67

Talk going around about San Antonio wanting to do trade consisting of:
Nocioni to SA for NBA rights to Luis Scola to Chi. If San Antonio were to pay a part of his buy out over seas, I think Pax should HEAVILY consider it.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:00 PM   #45
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
Talk going around about San Antonio wanting to do trade consisting of:
Nocioni to SA for NBA rights to Luis Scola to Chi. If San Antonio were to pay a part of his buy out over seas, I think Pax should HEAVILY consider it.

Damn, if Nocioni goes to the Spurs I might have to start cheering for them.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: