Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2007, 03:02 AM   #1
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far
Default Stephen A Smith

What do you think of him? Do you agree on his views about the players etc?
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Stephen A Smith

Him and Morris Day look alike.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:05 AM   #3
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

i like him. hes loud n all but when u know what ur talking about and make sense, its all good
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:45 AM   #4
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far

Hes my favorite NBA analyst and I respect everything he says even when I disagree with him. And the guy is funny and not like all the other analyst.
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:49 AM   #5
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's a little loud at times, but he knows his NBA so I respect his opinions.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:44 AM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm still laughing at him calling MJ "stupid"
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:49 AM   #7
dafunkphenom
Living Legend

dafunkphenom has an OK reputation so far

He's a complete joke. I started a thread a while back that this loud mouth should be fired from reporting anything on the NBA.
dafunkphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think he should let his natural intelligence shine through as opposed to just being another screaming journalist.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:47 AM   #9
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

I love him. I think everything he has to say is hilarious, even though I usually disagree, I love hearing him argue his points, especially when he gets loud and starts yelling. He also isn't afraid to say what's on his mind no matter what people may think. One of my face SAS moments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYftKfvcT-U

He straight up sonned fam in the end.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SAS and Slava Medvedenko are boys
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:17 AM   #11
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

I am hoping his head will blow up after all the screaming he does.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:34 AM   #12
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is running real thin on me now...I'm getting sick of his act really.
He knows he's sh*t though but the constant yelling etc....he needs to turn it a couple of notches down man.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
brokenthumb
Kids at the park dunk on me

brokenthumb has an OK reputation so far

Agreed...i'm getting extremely tired of Screamin' A Smith. He can make good points but i miss most of them because i cant stand listening to him scream everything he has to say. For at least the last half of the draft, i muted the tv EVERYTIME he started talking/screaming so i have no idea what he was saying.
brokenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:16 PM   #14
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

The guy makes me laugh he is a loud mouth but he usually knows what he is talking about.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:18 PM   #15
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
The guy makes me laugh he is a loud mouth but he usually knows what he is talking about.

he had some nerve to call MJ stupid. MJ said his team needed a veteran around the young players, and when they traded Brandon Wright for Jay-Rich, it was the move they needed.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: