Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-30-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

MaCC2MuCh has decent reputation
Default Bullzballboy!! Im Calling You Out!..

bullballboy u have some pretty hardcore opinions about the bulls roster and paxsons drafts/moves......if you think that this team sucks and and we wont get better how about you make a scenario for this team and comeup with your own trades/FA signs/drafts and give me the lineup youd like to see us have and if its a good/realistic one that makes this team better....ill apologize and never make any other threads about you on this website...deal?....give us your lineup bullzballboy.....you can talk and make excuses but say something intelligent for a change and stop whining!!
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:41 AM   #2
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bullzballboy!! Im Calling You Out!..

how u gonna say the bulls suck bullzallboy?
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCC2MuCh
bullballboy u have some pretty hardcore opinions about the bulls roster and paxsons drafts/moves......if you think that this team sucks and and we wont get better how about you make a scenario for this team and comeup with your own trades/FA signs/drafts and give me the lineup youd like to see us have and if its a good/realistic one that makes this team better....ill apologize and never make any other threads about you on this website...deal?....give us your lineup bullzballboy.....you can talk and make excuses but say something intelligent for a change and stop whining!!

o.k.

paxson should trade duhon for jermaine o'neal or pau gasol to solve low post problems. then he should switch aaron gray to small forward to create mismatch problems... which SF can match up with a 7-2 guy? then he should do a sign and trade with deng. and then he should package malik allen, sweetney and kryhapa for rudy fernandez. finally he should sign and cut noah.

that team would win some championships holmes.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
how u gonna say the bulls suck bullzallboy?

I gonna say the bulls suck!
Old 06-30-2007, 01:04 PM   #5
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
o.k.

paxson should trade duhon for jermaine o'neal or pau gasol to solve low post problems. then he should switch aaron gray to small forward to create mismatch problems... which SF can match up with a 7-2 guy? then he should do a sign and trade with deng. and then he should package malik allen, sweetney and kryhapa for rudy fernandez. finally he should sign and cut noah.

that team would win some championships holmes.

first of all trade duhon for jermaine o'neal??..wont happen unless u add deng or gordon....then switch aaron gray who is as of right now a questionmark late 2nd round rookie to cause mismatch problems?? can he even start and if he does can he even score?? cmon!!!....sing and trade deng??....for who and why??.....last package the three bench scrubs for rudy who??? then u said cut noah..he hasnt even touched an nba uniform yet so let him prove himself first..he could b the tyson chandler type player that we should've had with tyson chandler....plus you still havent given me a starting line-up with all ur supposed moves......give me a starting 5 and key reserves and explain how ur going to get them with the team we have now and the 5 million dollar exception to sing a free agent......im waiting.

Last edited by MaCC2MuCh : 06-30-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:22 PM   #6
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Quote:
first of all trade duhon for jermaine o'neal??..wont happen unless u add deng or gordon....then switch aaron gray who is as of right now a questionmark late 2nd round rookie to cause mismatch problems?? can he even start and if he does can he even score?? cmon!!!....sing and trade deng??....for who and why??.....last package the three bench scrubs for rudy who??? then u said cut noah..he hasnt even touched an nba uniform yet so let him prove himself first..he could b the tyson chandler type player that we should've had with tyson chandler....plus you still havent given me a starting line-up with all ur supposed moves......give me a starting 5 and key reserves and explain how ur going to get them with the team we have now and the 5 million dollar exception to sing a free agent......im waiting.

alright then if not jermaine o'neal trade duhon for gasol. then try and pry away duncan for malike allen, kryapa, pargo, sweets and $. finally, sign rodman to a 2 year deal, sign the brotha out of robert morris as free agent and cut noah.

PF- gasol/ wallac/ thomas/ rodman
C- Duncan/ wallace
sf- deng/ noc/ thomas
sg- gordon/ sef/
pg- hinrich/ sefol/ guy from robert morris

put that in your pipe and smoke it Mac!
Old 06-30-2007, 02:51 PM   #7
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
alright then if not jermaine o'neal trade duhon for gasol. then try and pry away duncan for malike allen, kryapa, pargo, sweets and $. finally, sign rodman to a 2 year deal, sign the brotha out of robert morris as free agent and cut noah.

C- Duncan/ wallace
sf- deng/ noc/ thomas
sg- gordon/ sef/

I seriously hope you are on something.

Gasol for Duhon?

We have tried to get Gasol, we would have to give up to much to get him.

Duncan...won't even say anything.

Pargo hasn't been on the team all year.

Maybe you should take some time and watch the Bulls play or atleast look at nba.com to get to know their roster.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:41 PM   #8
Belizario
I hit open layups

Belizario has an OK reputation so far

HAHAHAH.. oh man...Burn!

I'm pretty sure Duncan wants to stay a Spur until he retires.

KaptnKirk12 is right, they tried to get Gasol, but they didn't want to give up such talent that the Grizzlies wanted in the deal.

Why do you hate Noah so much? Big Ben is getting older and older. He can be a replacement if he lives up to the potential.

Relax, and be a patient. If Noah becomes a bust, we still have other great positives. Thomas and Sef will improve and we are still growing and will eventually evolve into a great team.
Belizario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 08:10 PM   #9
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

Quote:

C- Duncan/ wallace
sf- deng/ noc/ thomas
sg- gordon/ sef/

bullzballboy i really think you put whateva snoop dogg uses in ur pipe and laced it with whatevr kid rock uses now and ur just getting worse and worse......think about what ur proposing...lol.....duncan and gasol together on the bulls for bench players and cash????...then JANNERO PARGO??..u dont even know the bulls roster!..ur a joke homie.....and then u got rodman...dennis rodman???? isnt he 43 years old or sumthin..lol... wow id love to see that...heres the starting line up your probably gonna suggest next.....

pg.smush parker
sg.whitney houston
c.keith closs
pf.lisa leslie
sf.bobby brown

u crack me up as much as these guys.......

Last edited by MaCC2MuCh : 06-30-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:30 PM   #10
Belizario
I hit open layups

Belizario has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
bullzballboy i really think you put whateva snoop dogg uses in ur pipe and laced it with whatevr kid rock uses now and ur just getting worse and worse......think about what ur proposing...lol.....duncan and gasol together on the bulls for bench players and cash????...then JANNERO PARGO??..u dont even know the bulls roster!..ur a joke homie.....and then u got rodman...dennis rodman???? isnt he 43 years old or sumthin..lol... wow id love to see that...heres the starting line up your probably gonna suggest next.....

pg.smush parker
sg.whitney houston
c.keith closs
pf.lisa leslie
sf.bobby brown

u crack me up as much as these guys.......

^^^^^^^
HAHAHAHAH

.. that's probably the best team I've ever seen! I think The Bulls should sign Paris Hilton, regardless of her off-court tactics.

Bullzballboy, you have to shut the hell up. You don't know jack.
Belizario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #11
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
and then u got rodman...dennis rodman???? isnt he 43 years old or sumthin..lol...

I'm pretty sure he's older than Kevin Willis. He's more like almost 50!:
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #12
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belizario
^^^^^^^
HAHAHAHAH

.. that's probably the best team I've ever seen! I think The Bulls should sign Paris Hilton, regardless of her off-court tactics.

Bullzballboy, you have to shut the hell up. You don't know jack.

i know this *****. with duncan and gasol we would win 4 like 15 years straight!! hell yeah!! checkmate boyz.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:15 PM   #13
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

I hope Bullzballboy isn't serious it's got to be a joke right because it sounds like he rode the short bus or something in the morining when he was little.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:20 PM   #14
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
i know this *****. with duncan and gasol we would win 4 like 15 years straight!! hell yeah!! checkmate boyz.

Wrong again. Duncan and Gasol won't be around in 15 years.

Match set and won.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:02 AM   #15
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

BULLZBALLBOY.............dude, calm the f.u.c.k down...........people in this forum likes to get another people's opinion, but only to a certain extent........but, the way you're talking, seems like you're talking out of your ass............if you wanna say something negative, make sure you have some legit reasons, stop talking nonsense...........

i have a good feeling you're jerry krause.......you're just jealous that we're doing something right unlike the time you were here.........signing ron mercer and brent barry to be the main guys..........hershey hawkins to be the 3-point threat..........so, if you don't like what pax is doing........bring krause back and see what he's gonna do.......

so, be happy that the bulls are back to be one of the best in the east......after jordan left, we haven't done sh.i.t.........at least now, united center is rockin' again........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: