Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-01-2007, 01:24 AM   #1
buechlerforthree
I brick open layups

buechlerforthree has no real reputation yet.
Default Randolph

Its ridiculous we didnt get Randolph. The Isiahs got him for NOTHING and he would have met the one true need that we have (and then some). Think about it...his 25 and 10 a game would have taken us to the championship. Channing Frye and Steve Francis should have been Nocioni and our draft pick. Instead we have a guy in Noah, who is high energy, yes, but that isnt going to do us any good unless we go out and make a great FA deal and get someone who can actually score (have you SEEN his shot? hes a professional basketball player for gods sake ) . It could pan out, but we have alot of work to do.
buechlerforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:57 AM   #2
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Randolph

I never really like Randolph yeah he would help our low post problem but I dont think him and Skiles would have got along.
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 08:35 AM   #3
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

When the Knicks win 35 games again I wonder what people will be saying about him? There's a reason why he went for so little.(even though Frye would make a nice center on most teams)
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:34 AM   #4
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

MaCC2MuCh has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by buechlerforthree
Its ridiculous we didnt get Randolph. The Isiahs got him for NOTHING and he would have met the one true need that we have (and then some). Think about it...his 25 and 10 a game would have taken us to the championship. Channing Frye and Steve Francis should have been Nocioni and our draft pick. Instead we have a guy in Noah, who is high energy, yes, but that isnt going to do us any good unless we go out and make a great FA deal and get someone who can actually score (have you SEEN his shot? hes a professional basketball player for gods sake ) . It could pan out, but we have alot of work to do.

randolph has talent but remember......he went to a strip club to grieve his friends death after the funeral and hes had numerous problems with the police.....i seen dude in vegas during the all-star game and he was surrounded by thugz.....i believe in second chances and whatnot but this guys had plenty and hes more of a fit with new york than chicago.....noah may never be a scorer but maybe he'll eventually be a top rebounder and a defensive beast after u get that seersucker suit out of ur mind on draft day....remember its a piece at a time and if we would have gotten randolph we wouldve had 2 probably trade tyrus ..nocioni..duhon and the draft pick....i think it wouldve been too risky so john paxson played it safe as he should have....we'll definetly be better next year but the east is still weak and were among the best young teams out there so we can still get to the finals with just a few upgrades.......holla!!

Last edited by MaCC2MuCh : 07-01-2007 at 10:36 AM.
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCC2MuCh
we'll definetly be better next year but the east is still weak and were among the best young teams out there so we can still get to the finals with just a few upgrades.......holla!!

Exactly, that's what I'm trying to tell everybody! A few little ugrades will do a great deal. A good place to start is free agency and there will be plenty of guys that could improve our team to pick from.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:24 AM   #6
buechlerforthree
I brick open layups

buechlerforthree has no real reputation yet.

Has he really caused that much unrest in Portland? He is one of the best post scorers in the NBA and pulls down ten a a game, those stats dont lie, not to mention he did that in the west. Those numbers only go UP now that hes moved east. We wouldnt have had to give up Noc, Ty, etc. The Knicks giving up Frye (mediocre) and Francis (a cancer) doesnt equate to all that. All I'm saying is Randolph is an absolute beast. Maybe the character isnt what were looking for, but damn is he a player. Knicks definitely improved with that deal, and it could have been us. (Skiles was a trouble maker back in his college days too...he should know all about second chances)
buechlerforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

thatz the only flaw about you being good and still new to the league........cause you are still under your rookie contract.........like gordon for example, lotz of teams are interested in him........it just so happens that he still under his rookie contract and the salary wouldn't match if he was traded for randolph........so, pax has to throw in other players just to match it like nocioni and couple other guys............don't you think portland would've preferred gordon better than francis.......it just wouldn't work cause of gordon's salary............itz not like paxson didn't wanna trade gordon, cause he would love to, but itz because of the other throw ins that pax has to make in order to match it...............

randolph is not really my number choice, i wouldn't mind him if the bulls got him cause he's better than who we have now as far as low post scoring..........but, we should be okay.........

c - wallace/gray
pf - thomas/noah
sf - deng/nocioni
sg - gordon/sefolosha/curry
pg - hinrich/duhon

for now..........................................
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: