Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-06-2007, 12:26 AM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Default Re: This board is dead

Yeah like Mathius said the Cavs discussion is kinda dead because there's not really much to talk about. I mean we didn't have a draft pick, we didn't make any trades on draft day, we're not really in any rumors, and the most interesting thing to talk about has been whether or not Mo Pete will come here. It's a slow summer for Cavs fans
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:52 AM   #17
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Ok, so you're now.. what? Comparing G.S. to the Spurs? Lesse... the Warriors only won ONE game against Utah, who only won ONE game against the Spurs. So.... follow along with me... that makes the Warriors not even good enough to lick the Spurs shoes pretty much?

The Cavs at least came close in 2/4 games.

Nice try.

Oh, and just in case you're keeping score? The Cavs crushed the Pacers when they had Harrington and company too, before the big mid season trade.

Mathius

the point I am trying to make is the regular season doesnt matter. You said, "the cavs destroyed the warriors in the regular season so I am sure the cavs would be them in the playoffs."

The cavs beat the spurs BOTH times in the regular season so using the same logic you would assume the cavs would beat the spurs in the playoffs. O wait that didnt happen.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:09 PM   #18
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
the point I am trying to make is the regular season doesnt matter. You said, "the cavs destroyed the warriors in the regular season so I am sure the cavs would be them in the playoffs."

The cavs beat the spurs BOTH times in the regular season so using the same logic you would assume the cavs would beat the spurs in the playoffs. O wait that didnt happen.

Big difference between beating a team, and blowing them out.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #19
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Big difference between beating a team, and blowing them out.

Mathius

What's the difference between beating a team and blowing a team out? Blowing a team out is beating them. Good call.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: