Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 11:21 PM   #286
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

lol richie is always trying to start these little flame wars in threads, learn how to accept people's opinions and it's ok to disagree, bro.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #287
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Terrordome Team: Nuggets
Posts: 9,911
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
lol richie is always trying to start these little flame wars in threads, learn how to accept people's opinions and it's ok to disagree, bro.
Opinions never over rule facts.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #288
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
lol richie is always trying to start these little flame wars in threads, learn how to accept people's opinions and it's ok to disagree, bro.
typical dirk fan omg



how does it feel?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:25 PM   #289
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I would blow both Wade and Iverson at the same time, wouldn't you?
whoa dude....no


what the hell man?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #290
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Terrordome Team: Nuggets
Posts: 9,911
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
whoa dude....no


what the hell man?
Wow. You're that immature man? You're wrong, so you start making up crap? You're like Lebron23 man. You get proven wrong, and you start getting personal. I'm not childish enough to start pretending you talk about giving blowjobs to guys, so I'm not going to join you in that. You've just lost the tiny ounce of respect you once had from me. That's just low, resorting to that.

Once you start doing that, that's how you know you've lost the argument.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #291
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Wow. You're that immature man? You're wrong, so you start making up crap? You're like Lebron23 man. You get proven wrong, and you start getting personal. I'm not childish enough to start pretending you talk about giving blowjobs to guys, so I'm not going to join you in that. You've just lost the tiny ounce of respect you once had from me. That's just low, resorting to that.

Once you start doing that, that's how you know you've lost the argument.
I never lost anything....you just never accepted my opinions

and when you go emoticon crazy on someone it will drive them to get personal...

you average responce to me is "typical dirk fan: "....

you also insulted me by suggesting that I was all over Dirk nuts but the truth is I want him traded for KG...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #292
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Terrordome Team: Nuggets
Posts: 9,911
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
I never lost anything....you just never accepted my opinions
They're not opinions, they're biased thoughts. Well I guess it's sort of an opinion, but either way, it's biased, therefore it's not fully acceptable. Usually a debate involves FACTS, not opinions. Just a heads up.
Quote:
and when you go emoticon crazy on someone it will drive them to get personal...
You pissed me off like crazy, did I go around saying you give men blowjobs? Oh right, I'm not childish and desperate, so no.
Quote:
you average responce to me is "typical dirk fan "....
If that's all you think I've been saying is that, you need to read more.
Quote:
you also insulted me by suggesting that I was all over Dirk nuts but the truth is I want him traded for KG...
You are on his nuts. You're a Mavericks fan that can't accept facts, and you refuse to change your mind regardless of how many statements are thrown at you. You don't have to change your mind, just accept the facts and stop throwing them away like garbage. Every fact people said to you was thrown away, except Dirk choked vs GS. That's the only thing you agreed on, maybe something else. Other than that, you obviously haven't shown enough respect to want to even think about alternating your opinions, which leads me to believe you're biased and immature.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:39 PM   #293
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
You are on his nuts. You're a Mavericks fan that can't accept facts, and you refuse to change your mind regardless of how many statements are thrown at you. You don't have to change your mind, just accept the facts and stop throwing them away like garbage. Every fact people said to you was thrown away, except Dirk choked vs GS. That's the only thing you agreed on, maybe something else. Other than that, you obviously haven't shown enough respect to want to even think about alternating your opinions, which leads me to believe you're biased and immature.
ok I give up, you win. Dirk sucks
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:41 PM   #294
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Terrordome Team: Nuggets
Posts: 9,911
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
ok I give up, you win. Dirk sucks
He doesn't suck, though. That's where you're wrong again. I'm hoping to God you're not expecting pity, and I'm hoping to got you're mature enough to realize I never said Dirk sucked.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:46 PM   #295
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
He really does suck. That's where you're right now. I'm hoping to God you have finally thrown your own opinions away for mine, and I'm hoping you're mature enough to realize Dirk sucks.
I understand now...I just never realized it until you told me the straight FACTS.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:47 PM   #296
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Terrordome Team: Nuggets
Posts: 9,911
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I understand now...I just never realized it until you told me the straight FACTS.
Thank God. I hope you actually mean that.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:39 AM   #297
artest 93
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,227
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

lmfao @ this thread. u guys trying to rack up posts? its not that impotrant. lets all agree that dirk is top 10. and possibly top 6-7. i dont want to offend any one of you basketbal geniuses with all these smilies on the side, i sure as hell don't wonna be laughed it. it would be awful and humiliating. get over it people.
artest 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:35 AM   #298
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artest 93
lmfao @ this thread. u guys trying to rack up posts? its not that impotrant. lets all agree that dirk is top 10. and possibly top 6-7. i dont want to offend any one of you basketbal geniuses with all these smilies on the side, i sure as hell don't wonna be laughed it. it would be awful and humiliating. get over it people.
user name is artest = total dipsh-it

I think both me and Rich can agree to that
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:25 AM   #299
dafunkphenom
Living Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

Let's face it there are no more position players for big men. There are centers now that camp out and shoot the three (Okur) PF's that do the same (Dirk), Listed PF's that are really low post centers (Duncan) so everybody has a different role. But if you are looking at individual talents Dirk would be right behind Duncan for best BIG MAN but I don't have him top 5. Duncan is the only BIG MAN I have in the top 5. The league now is much more perimeter/guard oriented since the mid to late 90's.
dafunkphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:32 AM   #300
dafunkphenom
Living Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,269
Default Re: top 5 players....is Dirk still there?

In response to RICHIE2K6's comments that if you layed it all out Duncan would be greater than Kobe. I don't think so. Duncan stays on a great team, with a great coach who's franchise has been great enough and lucky enough (Draft Parker at 29) to be able to make this run. Sure maybe Kobe's ego had something to do with the Lakers breaking up and he appears to be a 6'6 cry baby, when you lay it all out he is the greatest individual talent. He is dominant on both ends of the floor.

The blueprint to win in the NBA you need 2 go to guys. A guard and a pretty dominant big man. You put KG on the lakers right now playing in Phil's triangle, they are title contenders for sure.
dafunkphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy