Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-03-2007, 05:12 AM   #31
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
I cannot believe 25 posts have been posted and not one word on how steaming hot Hantuchova is. Her legs are unreal!!!

Serena is definitely the best player in the world when healthy. Venus is the better grass courter tho although she's not in the best form right now.

Henin is winning this tournament, book it. She can't be stopped right now.

Womens tennis sucks ass quality wise compared to mens though. Variety is a lot less and unforced errors is a lot more.

then how come no one watches men's tennis....I have been watching women's tennis since I was little and I dont know why???I always got sick around the same time one of the slams and usually watched it every year...The weird thing is I knew nothing about tennis or the rules...no one I knew played it...It was just interesting...maybe its just the fact that you dont usually see females competing in such a fierce nature that turned me on to the sport. But there is def some reasons that more people watch womens tennis
IGOTGAME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:30 AM   #32
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

I used to follow Sharapova around because of her poking ******s. Now I guess she wears a sports bra so there is nothing in tennis for me.

I want Serena to succeed but I don't find her very attractive. She is too chunky in the wrong places.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #33
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
I cannot believe 25 posts have been posted and not one word on how steaming hot Hantuchova is. Her legs are unreal!!!

Serena is definitely the best player in the world when healthy. Venus is the better grass courter tho although she's not in the best form right now.

Henin is winning this tournament, book it. She can't be stopped right now.

Womens tennis sucks ass quality wise compared to mens though. Variety is a lot less and unforced errors is a lot more.

Ew, man. She's nothing but skin and bones.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:20 PM   #34
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6

Ew, man. She's nothing but skin and bones.
anyone who finds that attractive has serious problems.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #35
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hurricane
Serena Williams is a man
THIS is what a man looks like:

This is 100% woman:

Old 07-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #36
Pakalolo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Pakalolo has an OK reputation so far

woman?

Pakalolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #37
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

wow but from the front she does look like a man
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:12 PM   #38
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

The Back Off is tremendous.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 02:17 PM   #39
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakalolo
woman?

so basically you guys think she's a man because she has muscles, am I right?
Old 07-03-2007, 04:19 PM   #40
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

woman? haha...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #41
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Serena has fallen off the map; it's been Henin's time to shine the past few years. The Williams sisters haven't done much if you ask me.

Anyways, women's tennis sucks, it's boring. The only one I enjoy watching is Mauresmo because of her commitment to the net, unfortunately she lost today
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #42
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know anything about tennis but all I know is she is a warrior. She was just playing on a cramped up calf and limping and crying, but still played. She could hardly walk.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #43
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Ya she collapsed in the middle of the court then got saved by a rain delay came back and dominated she is crazy.....i remember when my leg got cramped up and i could barely walk let alone finish the game
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:14 PM   #44
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
I don't know anything about tennis but all I know is she is a warrior. She was just playing on a cramped up calf and limping and crying, but still played. She could hardly walk.
That what the chicks say after I get through with them.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #45
Deathvainx
Banned

Deathvainx has an OK reputation so far

Hottest Woman FTW.

Perfect Body and Gorgeous Ass

Pretty in Pink
Deathvainx is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: