Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 07-03-2007, 07:51 AM   #1
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

Default Summer 2007 - Transfer rumour thread

I want to be kept up todated with latest news of denver nuggets.
I try to visit the NBA forum section and there is lots of threads being posted every day.

So Just wanted to make this thread here in our section.
Please post all rumours here involving nuggets transfers.
I am way too busy this days, so its tough for me to check the nba forum and search pages and pages.

Please someone take responsibility and keep us uptodated with all the latest involving nuggets

First rumour I heard this summer was the camby/nene for oneal..and the nuggets said quickly no.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
Napalm
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: Summer 2007 - Transfer rumour thread

I read on the NBA forum that we're trying to sign Chucky Atkins and also Eddie Jones from the Heat..
Napalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:12 PM   #3
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

Tskitishvili back in Nuggets uniform

DENVER – Former first-round draft pick Nikoloz Tskitishvili is now on the Denver Nuggets' NBA Summer League roster.

Tskitishvili was drafted fifth overall in the 2002 NBA Draft and was traded to Golden State in 2005. He came back for 23 games and then left again for Golden State.

Tskitishvili played for the New York Knicks for three games last season.

Tskitishvili was widely regarded as a bust for a first round draft pick and experts say he never lived up to expectations.

The summer league starts on Sunday and lasts for a week.

http://www.9news.com/sports/article.aspx?storyid=73170
Old 07-09-2007, 07:37 AM   #4
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6293580?source=rss

Knight appears keen on Nuggets
07/04/2007

On the eve of the Nuggets' meeting with former Charlotte point guard Brevin Knight's agent in Washington, D.C., the guard expressed great interest in the possibility of playing in Denver.

"That's an intriguing team for me," Knight said Tuesday by phone. "My interest is high. I just think it's a nice place to be. Two great scorers in (Allen) Iverson and Carmelo (Anthony). And to play with coach (George) Karl in that system, and where the organization has come from and where they are now, that's intriguing to me."

The Bobcats bought out Knight's contract Friday. Despite overtures from Bobcats executive vice president Bernie Bickerstaff signaling that Charlotte might look to re-sign him, Knight said "the odds of going back to Charlotte are very slim."

Knight's agent, Bill Strickland, is set to meet today with Nuggets vice president of basketball operations Mark Warkentien, Knight confirmed.

He added that getting him into a Nuggets uniform hinges on security.

"To get to this point in your career, years are a little more paramount than dollars," Knight, 31, said. "The biggest thing I can say is for me years are more important than amount per year. You want to be as guaranteed as possible to know that you have a job the next year. So, for me, that's the biggest thing for me and my family and we push on from there."

Knight can score, rebound and has been a solid assist-man throughout his career. He combines that with the ability to get his hands on a lot of passes and loose balls, making him a steals threat.

While he would not help raise the Nuggets' 3-point percentages (.150 career percentage), he would give Denver the solid perimeter defender the team has lacked.

"I think I fit in fine pretty much most places," Knight said. "I can play whatever style. I know with those guys they like to get out and run as much as possible and let the wing score as much as possible. That's fine with me to play up and down, that's just like making me feel young all over again. We'll sit down and talk and see where everyone's heads are, where the numbers are and go from there."
Old 07-09-2007, 09:41 AM   #5
Napalm
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Please god no Tskitishvili
Napalm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: