Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-03-2007, 08:02 PM   #1
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation
Default Bobcats: Will make playoffs in 2008 - FACT or FICTION

I say fact, a line-up of Felton | J Richardson | Wallace | May or Hermann | Okafor is playoff ready in the East and we still have the ability to get another big like Blatche or Milicic this off-season to bring off the bench with Morrison, Ryan Hollins and Matt Carrol. I say if we don't make the playoffs this year with our team something is wrong.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #2
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man

Top_Of_Tha_World has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bobcats: Will make playoffs in 2008 - FACT or FICTION

fiction
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:04 PM   #3
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

fiction. one more year.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #4
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

fackin faction
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #5
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Fiction they need more time.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:32 PM   #6
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

if they indeed get wallace, I think they can make it... I don't have that much trust in felton though, he hasn't impressed me at all... shoots way too many 3s for my liking... so for them to make it... Felton will need to play consistently better throughout the whole season, and they have to retain Gerald Wallace... with that, I believe they can make the playoffs...

btw, I really like Walter Hermann, maybe it's in the name, but near the end of the season, he was really effective, playing as well as anybody on that team... and Hollins had some highlight reels for the very limited time he played in the season...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #7
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
if they indeed get wallace, I think they can make it... I don't have that much trust in felton though, he hasn't impressed me at all... shoots way too many 3s for my liking... so for them to make it... Felton will need to play consistently better throughout the whole season, and they have to retain Gerald Wallace... with that, I believe they can make the playoffs...

btw, I really like Walter Hermann, maybe it's in the name, but near the end of the season, he was really effective, playing as well as anybody on that team... and Hollins had some highlight reels for the very limited time he played in the season...

Yea Felton disappointed me last year, but he seems like a competitor and I know seeing Williams who he bested in the National title game just 2 years ago become the NBA's sweetheart in the playoffs hopefully serves to motivate him. With Knight gone he shouldn't have to play the 2 at all anymore and I can see him taking a huge step forward this year.

As far as Hermann he impressed me too last year but I don't know if he can produce as great as he did last year. Don't get me wrong if he does I'd be pleasantly surprised but from everything I've heard he might have played over his head last year. Hopefully I'm wrong on that though.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #8
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No, Okafor cannot stay healthy.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #9
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

They should go big in their line-up. Start off w/ giving Primoz Brezec 30+ minutes a game like he did a couple years back. Let May or Herrmann come off the bench to back up the injury-prone Okafor. Sign a useful point guard who can back-up Felton.

Their small-ball line-up doesn't really fit their style of play. If they won't team success, line-up should look like this.

PG - Raymond Felton/?
SG - Jason Richardson/Matt Carroll
SF - Adam Morrison/Walter Herrmann
PF - Emeka Okafor/Jared Dudley
C - Primoz Brezec/Sean May

If it does look something like this, fact.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Faction.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:15 PM   #11
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

fiction, not just yet.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:16 PM   #12
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

they need a better coach
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #13
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
They should go big in their line-up. Start off w/ giving Primoz Brezec 30+ minutes a game like he did a couple years back. Let May or Herrmann come off the bench to back up the injury-prone Okafor. Sign a useful point guard who can back-up Felton.

Their small-ball line-up doesn't really fit their style of play. If they won't team success, line-up should look like this.

PG - Raymond Felton/?
SG - Jason Richardson/Matt Carroll
SF - Adam Morrison/Walter Herrmann
PF - Emeka Okafor/Jared Dudley
C - Primoz Brezec/Sean May

If it does look something like this, fact.

Why would we do that? Brezec is ass, probably the worse player on our team. He looked good when we had no talent so just tried to grind every game out and play flow to make up for our lack of talent but now he's been exposed as a bum that makes Eddy Curry look like Dikembe Mutombo on D. Brezec is not the answer. And also you know theirs no other comp stopping us from bringing back Wallace that has more to offer but their MLE but maybe the Bucks right?
Old 07-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #14
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
Why would we do that? Brezec is ass, probably the worse player on our team. He looked good when we had no talent so just tried to grind every game out and play flow to make up for our lack of talent but now he's been exposed as a bum that makes Eddy Curry look like Dikembe Mutombo on D. Brezec is not the answer.
You're blaming Brezec because of his injury? Almost taking the capacity of his season? Wow. To say he's the worst player on your team is just absurd, and thinking he's completely nothing to your roster, making it seems he's invisible. Obviously you know more than me based on your team success, or the team in general, but to say he was an ass and the worst player on your team is just ridiculous.
If given the minutes he got 2-3 seasons ago, I could see you guys having a bright future, or maybe it's just me.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #15
basketballer4
Sweaty ti.ts

basketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat coolbasketballer4 is considered somewhat cool

Fact.
basketballer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: