Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #16
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NBA 2k8 Cover Star..... Chris Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
This just in, Mike Bibby will be the cover star for NBA 2k8!!!!

(haha, couldn't resist)
lmfao
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #17
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Is he still better than Deron Williams?

im missing something...is being on the cover of an NBA game supposed to make you any better as a player?
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:07 PM   #18
DieHardCeltics
I brick open layups

DieHardCeltics has an OK reputation so far

i dont care who it is the 2k series are the best video games every.....alot better than live.....i once read somebody say live is for children 2k's are a mans game and i totally agree.....2k7 is so realistic i love it.....cant wait for 2k8
DieHardCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:12 PM   #19
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

eh looks like wha madden did, everyone starting posting pics of what the Qb cutout looked like. and in the end it wasnt the same picture. I dont think CP3 will be cover
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:15 PM   #20
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

I bet the NBA would kind of nudge them to do this they are fighting an uphill battle trying to win back New Orleans. There's no real reason for a player who didn't make the playoffs or all-star game to be on the cover.

As far as CP goes, people will remember him again next year he will have a breakout season if most of this roster is healthy unlike last season

CP
Peja
Julian Wright?
David West
Tyson Chandler

The Hornets brass is building the team the right way around him, unfortunately they have failed miserably in building the fan base.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:18 PM   #21
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
I bet the NBA would kind of nudge them to do this they are fighting an uphill battle trying to win back New Orleans. There's no real reason for a player who didn't make the playoffs or all-star game to be on the cover.

As far as CP goes, people will remember him again next year he will have a breakout season if most of this roster is healthy unlike last season

CP
Peja
Julian Wright?
David West
Tyson Chandler

The Hornets brass is building the team the right way around him, unfortunately they have failed miserably in building the fan base.
Never put a 6"10 player on SG.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:29 PM   #22
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Never put a 6"10 player on SG.
true dat but Julian Wright will hopefully be able to defend that position.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #23
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore

CP
Peja
Julian Wright?
David West
Tyson Chandler

Paul is a damn good player and a really marketable player at that. He won ROY and is always doing good things in the communities (not just in New Orleans). Maybe 2ksports also think he'll have a really good 3rd season and decided he would be a good choice as their cover athlete. Paul being the guy and the player that he is is good enough reason for him to be on that cover.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:47 AM   #24
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

no way duncan should be on a cover
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:59 AM   #25
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They should put Iggy on it. Nah im just playin but i like that they are showing Chris Paul some love. I usually play with him on the game because i love his style in real life. Maybe 2K is trying to go in a different direction and put up-and-comers on the cover instead of the superstars like EA.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:01 AM   #26
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

you believe?
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:15 AM   #27
cdot11
Peace.

cdot11 has an OK reputation so far

anything to help n.o.
cdot11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:49 AM   #28
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

this isnt even close to official. theres plenty of players that have similar pictures. If it is paul i dont have a problem with it, but its a little soon to assume that he is it.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:24 AM   #29
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is it possible to get 2k8 on PC, cause I don't have Xbox 360 or PS3.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:31 AM   #30
The Hurricane
Banned

The Hurricane has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Is it possible to get 2k8 on PC, cause I don't have Xbox 360 or PS3.

no
The Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: