Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-04-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

MaCC2MuCh has decent reputation
Default is now the perfect time to get pau gasol?

now that the memphis grizzlies are chasing andres nocioni hard theyre probably gonna give him an nice offer which gm john paxson would have to match......money talks and if their offer is big enough i i think nocioni will accept it and pax would b put in a hard place because memphis could offer at least 8 million a season to noce.....even though noce said his first option is chicago lets not forget that money is the only real "first option" and tge grizz apparently are willing to spend it.......should we either do a sign/trade wit noce......duhon....a future draft pick...allen and sweets....or are we gonna have to include joakim noah?...id love to get a deal done where we'd only lose nocioni...duhon...but if the want joakim for pau gasol i think pax would really have to keep his trigger finger ready because that may b to hard to pass up...we'd just have to get chris mihm or joe smith as a back up but we'd defiently be the team to beat if that deal were to get done!...any feedback??

starting lineup:

pg-kirk hinrich
sg-ben gordon
c-ben wallace
sf-loul deng
pf-pau gasol

key bench-sg.thabo sefelosha-sf-tyrus thomas-pf-joe smith(or)chris mihm....sg-jamesOn curry-c-aaron gray.....sg-adrian griffin

Last edited by MaCC2MuCh : 07-04-2007 at 02:20 PM.
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #2
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation
Default Re: is now the perfect time to get pau gasol?

Any time you can get Pau would be good.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #3
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

If the Bulls could offer Nocioni, Joakim Noah, Chris Duhon, first-round draft pick and a filler to the Grizzlies in exchange for the 7-foot Gasol, it would be great!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: is now the perfect time to get pau gasol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
If the Bulls could offer Nocioni, Joakim Noah, Chris Duhon, first-round draft pick and a filler to the Grizzlies in exchange for the 7-foot Gasol, it would be great!

I hope we don't have to give up a future first in the trade. Noah was a first-rounder this year, so that should be enough. As long as we can get the salaries to match up, I hope Memphis would accept the trade. I would love to have Gasol in Chicago.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
I hope we don't have to give up a future first in the trade. Noah was a first-rounder this year, so that should be enough. As long as we can get the salaries to match up, I hope Memphis would accept the trade. I would love to have Gasol in Chicago.

I know what you mean, but since the Grizzlies wanted so much for him before, you would expect them to want a future first round pick. I woud do it if it insured Gasol to Chicago.

Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, Gasol, Wallace would be one of the best lineups in the league!

Last edited by Crazy Style : 07-04-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Please do this Paxson... if they send Nocioni, Duhon, Noah to the Grizzlies for Gasol that would leave the Bulls with Deng, Gordon, Hinrich and Tyrus Thomas and Sefolosha off the bench. They would absolutely win the EC next season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:04 PM   #7
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

S&T Nocioni, Duhon, Noah, and possible filler for Gasol.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #8
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Just think of not only the starting lineup but they'd have a really good bench as well, especially if they signed Darko Milicic.

Ben Wallace
Pau Gasol
Luol Deng
Ben Gordon
Kirk Hinrich

Darko/Gray
Tyrus Thomas
Thabo Sefolosha
Griffin
JamesOn
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:09 PM   #9
KaptnKirk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Just think of not only the starting lineup but they'd have a really good bench as well, especially if they signed Darko Milicic.

Ben Wallace
Pau Gasol
Luol Deng
Ben Gordon
Kirk Hinrich

Darko/Gray
Tyrus Thomas
Thabo Sefolosha
Griffin
JamesOn

Darko is going to want something around 10 million a year. Not worth that.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #10
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20

who cares give up the first if it's gonna make it happen. it will likely be in the high 20's anyways. i think memphis will want more than those 3 and a first.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:13 PM   #11
KaptnKirk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
who cares give up the first if it's gonna make it happen. it will likely be in the high 20's anyways. i think memphis will want more than those 3 and a first.

Next years draft will be pretty deep - even if it is in the 20's thats still a good draft pick.

And why would you give up a first round when you could probably get Pau with Nocioni, Duhon, Noah and someone like Griffin.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:15 PM   #12
bullzballboy
I hit open layups

bullzballboy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
Next years draft will be pretty deep - even if it is in the 20's thats still a good draft pick.

And why would you give up a first round when you could probably get Pau with Nocioni, Duhon, Noah and someone like Griffin.

they'll want more than that. you heard it here.
bullzballboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:30 PM   #13
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Quote:

The most I'd give would be Nocioni, Duhon, Noah, a future first round pick + second round pick and a filler. Anymore would be too much and I'm being serious. If the Grizzlies were given such a deal they'd be dumb not to accept it.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #14
spin57
I brick open layups

spin57 has an OK reputation so far

I hope they dont trade anybody 4 Pau, just resign Noc. and keep Noah sign a role playing pf.
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:15 PM   #15
KaptnKirk12

Quote:
they'll want more than that. you heard it here.

If that's true we shouldn't give them anymore. A 2nd round draft pick would be it - no first round.

You said yourself Nocioni could put up like 16 pts and 8 rebounds. Duhon can put up atleast 8-10 a night if he got minutes along with 3-4 assist. Griffin will play good defense and grab some rebounds, maybe get some easy buckets. Then you get Noah would should bring rebounds and lots of energy.

Pau is a 20/10.

With Nocioni, Duhon, Griffin and Noah you'd be getting around 30 points, 18 rebounds, 5 assist.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: