Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2007, 12:16 AM   #16
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Fireworks suck.

How can you hate fireworks? They're great. I wish I had some to go light off right now.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:20 AM   #17
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hear em as i type this. i wish i was back home lighting the illegal ones
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:40 AM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that sucks you gotta work tomorrow. i feel sorry for ya. where i live, you could always buy the good fireworks(stuff that flies in the air and explodes) but u had to sign a waiver saying that you're taking them out of the state to use...yeah, right. anyway, this july 1st, they changed the law and u can use any kind of firework from 9am to 11pm. man, it was like vietnam out there when i was firing some off. my kids like them or i wouldn't even bother with them. my friend and i used to have bottle rocket wars. kids can be dumb.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:41 AM   #19
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

ugh theyre like never ending. from 8-11 it was ok. But now its almost midnight. How much money did these people spend on things that light up, go boom and sometimes whistle. Hopefully it slows down sometime soon.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:43 AM   #20
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
it's been raining nonstop down here in texas.

There was some serious flooding especially near the oklahoma border. Perry declared it a disaster zone or w/e to receive national help.
Wow here in PA we haven't had rain in 2 weeks, the grass is dry as fuc k and pretty soon there is gonna be an ass load of fires I bet.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:49 AM   #21
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Wow here in PA we haven't had rain in 2 weeks, the grass is dry as fuc k and pretty soon there is gonna be an ass load of fires I bet.
id love some rain too. i cant even remember the last time we got rain here in la. I need to take a trip up north soon.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:53 AM   #22
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

What a crappy night. I didn't get to sleep 'til after midnight, and then I kept waking up every half hour. It was 3:30 last time I looked at the clock and the alarm goes off at 5.

My eyes are aching, and I'm gonna be more *****y than usual today.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:57 AM   #23
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That sucks dude. I personally hate the feeling of looking at your alarm and not believe that its actually the time that it's indicating. When I was in school, I'd be like, "sh!t, it's 6 a.m. ALREADY?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
That sucks dude. I personally hate the feeling of looking at your alarm and not believe that its actually the time that it's indicating. When I was in school, I'd be like, "sh!t, it's 6 a.m. ALREADY?

The worst is when you look at the clock and its like 3am, then you swear all you do is roll over then all of a sudden its 8am. Happens to me all the time when im at school. Hours literally pass as you blink
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:10 PM   #25
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Me too, I get that all the time. And when you finally stop snoozing the clock, you walk with your eyes closed every other second. When I toast the bread for my breakfast, I take a 40 second nap on my dining table.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: