Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2007, 01:39 AM   #1
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default I am going to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore in mid-July

I am going with my mom and my dad. My dad has hell of a lot of miles to use so we decided to go to Asia and I cant ****ing wait. I think its going to be really awesome and an experience I wont forget.

My dad tells me there will just be shops upon shops upon shops. So I am gonna make sure to bring a lot of dough but not too much.

Feel free to give me any tips on how to act, what to expect, the ladies, best beer (i am 18), any malls etc.

O ya, and we are seeing one of the Asian cup soccer games so that should be somewhat fun. We were trying to get man utd. tickets but they canceled their game at KL. Bummer.

Appreciate it
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:51 AM   #2
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I am going to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore in mid-July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I am going with my mom and my dad. My dad has hell of a lot of miles to use so we decided to go to Asia and I cant ****ing wait. I think its going to be really awesome and an experience I wont forget.

My dad tells me there will just be shops upon shops upon shops. So I am gonna make sure to bring a lot of dough but not too much.

Feel free to give me any tips on how to act, what to expect, the ladies, best beer (i am 18), any malls etc.

O ya, and we are seeing one of the Asian cup soccer games so that should be somewhat fun. We were trying to get man utd. tickets but they canceled their game at KL. Bummer.

Appreciate it

I live in Asia and I've been to all these places, let me tell you first NOT to do anything even close to stupid in Singapore. They'll detain you and kane the **** out of you.

Chicks are great in both of those places (Kuala Lampur is the capital of Malaysia by the way) but you have to make sure to check out the better clubs because remember that in Malaysia specially since its a 3rd world Country, you have to be selective. Singapore chicks are HOT and clean.

Best beer for me is San Mig Lite and Chin Tao. Convince your dad to take you to one of the beaches close to KL they're beautiful and the chicks will be amazing. I myself am going to Bali in Indonesia next month.

Have fun man.

Go to tripadvisor.com it'll help you ALOT.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:56 AM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I dont think you can spit in singapore lol. I have been trying to keep myself from spitting when I am outside to get in the habit of not doing it.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:59 AM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Suman mall, man. And he's right, there's a lot of shops there. Be ready to bargain.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:59 AM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I dont think you can spit in singapore lol. I have been trying to keep myself from spitting when I am outside to get in the habit of not doing it.
or chew gum.. gum is illegal in sigapore...

if you like racing (Car) go to Sepang it near the Airport it's an amazing facility to see and they have a fun gokart track there that's top flight and you can do some laps...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:10 AM   #6
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

I think the shopping its pretty overrated though. If you like fake **** then its good but for me its **** overall.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:57 AM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you got time swing by the Phillippines. They got places you can rent by the beach for 30 a night and beer is less than a buck a bottle.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:03 AM   #8
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
If you got time swing by the Phillippines. They got places you can rent by the beach for 30 a night and beer is less than a buck a bottle.

you've been to the Philippines? When? Live here its by far the best place i've ever lived. Sex is easy girls are nice everythings cheap.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:05 AM   #9
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
you've been to the Philippines? When? Live here its by far the best place i've ever lived. Sex is easy girls are nice everythings cheap.

Can you speak a language?
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:13 AM   #10
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You can't spit? What happens if you get a whole bunch of throat boogers? You gotta swollow 'em? That's gross.

Still, i'm very jealous of anyone who gets to travel somplace else in the world. I've been dying to do it, but the fact is financially I cannot afford it at this current time.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:24 AM   #11
Gad23
I hit open 5-footers

Gad23 has an OK reputation so far

u coming to singapore? i live here. maybe i could bring ya to play some pick-up basketball. haha. the food and nightlife is awesome. the spitting thing is overrated. Theres toilets and dustbins all over the place so there is always somewhere to spit at. haha.
Gad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:39 AM   #12
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Just don't get lashed for doing something stupid.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:40 AM   #13
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

im from Singapore!!! if you need help you could call me in S'pore... and oh yeah... here's a few tips...

Ji Bai means pu$$y in dialect
Lim Bei means your father
Kao Bei means your father die
Ah Gua means a transexual (you can find plenty in Changi Village)
and in case you need some "special services" go to Geylang (not trans)

: : :

have fun!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:45 AM   #14
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
im from Singapore!!! if you need help you could call me in S'pore... and oh yeah... here's a few tips...

Ji Bai means pu$$y in dialect
Lim Bei means your father
Kao Bei means your father die
Ah Gua means a transexual (you can find plenty in Changi Village)
and in case you need some "special services" go to Geylang (not trans)

: : :

have fun!
Hahaha, remind me never to go to Changi Village.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:48 AM   #15
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

So Changi Village is a sexed up version of San Francisco?
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: