Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2007, 08:10 AM   #1
24/7
Great young streetballer

24/7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Are V-Neck T-Shirts for gays?

Are V-Neck T-Shirts for f@gs?

I haven't really noticed very many guys wearing V-Neck T-Shirts, but recently thought it would be a good thing to wear over to see this hot receptionist the next day because my chest is pretty well built and tanned. I was just going into the office for a few minutes but I thought a wifebeater would be out of place, so I picked up a 3 pack of the Vs at KMart. Chick is way out of my league but you never know...

Anyways I am at Arby's and I got this V Neck on or less than 2 hours and reading the menu while absentmindedly talking with this dude behind the counter, when he starts asking about where I live and sh!t. I look down from the menu and see this guy with his elbows on the counter and his hands in his face staring right at me. So I tell the dude that I think his gaydar done broke, and he comes back with, "If you say so". I just laughed b/c it was a good comeback, and there is nothing really gained by getting all defensive. I've been in there before and I didn't even notice the guy was gay, so it had to have been the VNeck that set him off.

All the girls I talked to say V Necks definitely aren't for gays but all the guys I talk to say they wouldn't wear them. So what's the deal? Do straight guys really wear V Necks or what? Or is it just an old man and gay thing?
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:56 AM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Are V-Neck T-Shirts for gays?

I remember this came up when I was talking with a girl a while back. She was talking about a guy and really said something like: "He was wearing a damn V-Neck, guys don't wear those."

They are a little girlsy.
I only know one guy who wears them, and he is gay.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

i wear a v-neck white T undershirt. That's it though.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:25 PM   #4
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

If you're not gay, there shouldn't be anything to worry about. As long as its clean and it fits, who cares. It's not like certain clothes make you turn gay when you put them on, right? As long as you know who and what you are, forget what the rest say.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Talking Re: Are V-Neck T-Shirts for gays?

your safe... unless you were wearing your rainbow patch at the time...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7
Are V-Neck T-Shirts for f@gs?
Quote:
Are V-Neck T-Shirts for gays?

I'm surprised you haven't got flamed yet.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: