Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2007, 01:26 PM   #1
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Anyone know any good NFL forums?

I'm about done with the NBA.

Is there an ISH for the NFL out there anywhere?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

if there was Id be there right now
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:27 PM   #3
-primetime-

footballsfuture.com is good

footballguystalk.com is good....but they almost have too many members

thenflforums.com has few posters right now but will get more when the season starts up.

most people like footballsfuture. If you start a poll there you will get like 50 votes within like 30 minutes.

there are hundreds of good nfl forums out there....once training camp starts up I am gonna have to pick one and roll with it....no more ISH
Old 07-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

shiiiit thanks
Old 07-05-2007, 02:42 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I'm about done with the NBA.

Is there an ISH for the NFL out there anywhere?

I have no idea. http://nfl.scout.com/

Really the only good football forums are team forums. Not much in terms of generall football forums like ISH. Why? I wish there was. Someone needs to jumpstart one.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:42 PM   #6
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

If you are looking to wager, go to covers.com
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:46 PM   #7
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I have no idea. http://nfl.scout.com/

Really the only good football forums are team forums. Not much in terms of generall football forums like ISH. Why? I wish there was. Someone needs to jumpstart one.
like i said...footballsfuture.com is better than ISH...it is like ISH but the team forums get used very heavily as well...
Old 07-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #8
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Come join a champion forum.

http://forum.colts.com/
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #9
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I'd like a football forum too, I think basketball's more worldwide, that's why it's more popular to talk about. Hell I'd settle for a fantasy football section....that time of year's rapidly approaching. I don't think I can tolerate two more months without football though, I've had serious withdrawal.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
like i said...footballsfuture.com is better than ISH...it is like ISH but the team forums get used very heavily as well...

I dont see the general football forum there...mostly teams.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #11
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont see the general football forum there...mostly teams.
here you go....It does seem hard to find that from the main page for some reason.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/index.php

they have it all...
Old 07-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

thats a pretty good site, but my account isnt activated because the slack aszz mod hasnt done it yet
Old 07-05-2007, 04:12 PM   #13
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
thats a pretty good site, but my account isnt activated because the slack aszz mod hasnt done it yet
I think it might take anywhere from an hour to a day....don't remember

the only thing about that site is that there are lots of morons there...but being here you should already be used to it.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ISH is addicting enough. I don't know if I could handle another forum *lol*
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #15
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
ISH is addicting enough. I don't know if I could handle another forum *lol*
yeah....you have to leave ISH and come back once the NBA season starts.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: