Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs
 
mlh1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 14,311
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

I have been very surprised with how many people have stuck around since the end of the season. The activity on this board still keeps me pumped up about the NBA whereas in season's past, once the offseason hit, I didn't think about basketball at all until training camp.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:50 PM   #17
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I have been very surprised with how many people have stuck around since the end of the season. The activity on this board still keeps me pumped up about the NBA whereas in season's past, once the offseason hit, I didn't think about basketball at all until training camp.

you will begin to lose interest in like a month and the NFL is starting up...the NBA will become an after thought and ISH will have descussed every single possible topic there is to talk about...

and then once the NBA season starts up again and we are all ready to see what Oden and Durantt and Yi do it will start to get interesting again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs
 
mlh1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 14,311
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

I am extremely pumped about the NFL season. I look for my Bengals to get back in the double-digit win column and to make some noise in the playoffs. This is a sh!tty time of year in sports. My favorite team (Reds) has the worst record in MLB, so no real reason to follow them on a consistent basis.

By the way primetime, I saw the plans for the Cowboys' new stadium. Talk about WOW!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:57 PM   #19
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I am extremely pumped about the NFL season. I look for my Bengals to get back in the double-digit win column and to make some noise in the playoffs. This is a sh!tty time of year in sports. My favorite team (Reds) has the worst record in MLB, so no real reason to follow them on a consistent basis.
no kidding, it really does suck right now. I am a rangers fan and I don't think they are that much better than the Reds...they are about just as bad as it gets....it sucks too because I could get into baseball if I only had a decent team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
By the way primetime, I saw the plans for the Cowboys' new stadium. Talk about WOW!
tell me about it....it looks rediculous...ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

there are going to be nice clubs with glass walls where you can see the players run out onto the feild right in front of you...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #20
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,977
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

I doubt it will be better than this:

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:34 PM   #21
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.
 
TEXAS BATMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mount Olympus
Posts: 813
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

That's grotesque. Looks like Barney and the gang got ahold of some crayons and map pencils and scribbled everybody's favorite purple people eaters a stadium.

I checked out footballsfuture.com and I'm juiced. The team forums are active and informative. There were a lot of educated fans. Maybe just because it was the Cowboys forum *zing* but it had a nice feel all around.

But I don't think you'd see any of the camraderie that ISh has, like a TheRoxy thread, or GoRapz jacking off in his boxers. While you may could do without the extra curriculars, sometimes I like to be entertained AND informed. So pick your peach
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #22
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I doubt it will be better than this:
watch this and you won't say that...


watch the stadium fly through video.

edit: forgot the link....

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

Last edited by -primetime- : 07-05-2007 at 07:59 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #23
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,940
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I doubt it will be better than this:


the new cowboys stadium pisses all over that one.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:08 PM   #24
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
That's grotesque. Looks like Barney and the gang got ahold of some crayons and map pencils and scribbled everybody's favorite purple people eaters a stadium.

I checked out footballsfuture.com and I'm juiced. The team forums are active and informative. There were a lot of educated fans. Maybe just because it was the Cowboys forum *zing* but it had a nice feel all around.

But I don't think you'd see any of the camraderie that ISh has, like a TheRoxy thread, or GoRapz jacking off in his boxers. While you may could do without the extra curriculars, sometimes I like to be entertained AND informed. So pick your peach
they have an off-topic section just like ISH...

I might not post at footballsfuture this year though...once the season starts that place gets packed full, and you get a whole bunch of idiotic posts...

I am looking at a couple others that have less posters but the members are more educated...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #25
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman
 
LiL Stevie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,897
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Personally, all these stadiums are starting to look the same, especially the ones that are getting the retractable roofs.





LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:53 PM   #26
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,977
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Quote:
That's grotesque. Looks like Barney and the gang got ahold of some crayons and map pencils and scribbled everybody's favorite purple people eaters a stadium.

****IN HILARIOUS

no way that the Cowboys are gettin what they show in that vid, NO WAY, that sh!t..... as Dave Chappelle would say.... that ****.... is ******in incredible
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #27
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,962
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
****IN HILARIOUS

no way that the Cowboys are gettin what they show in that vid, NO WAY, that sh!t..... as Dave Chappelle would say.... that ****.... is ******in incredible
Uh, I'm pretty sure they do.........
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #28
D-Wade
Great college starter
 
D-Wade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raw is Jericho
Posts: 3,545
Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

I use the UK NFL forum, i don't remember why i joined it, because its a UK one. I'm sure my mate recomended it to me, anyway i was surprised how many people from here were on it. Mods are great, and there is alot of them, some great posters to.

http://www.nfluk.com/community-forums.php
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy