Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Default Re: Anyone know any good NFL forums?

I have been very surprised with how many people have stuck around since the end of the season. The activity on this board still keeps me pumped up about the NBA whereas in season's past, once the offseason hit, I didn't think about basketball at all until training camp.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:50 PM   #17
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I have been very surprised with how many people have stuck around since the end of the season. The activity on this board still keeps me pumped up about the NBA whereas in season's past, once the offseason hit, I didn't think about basketball at all until training camp.

you will begin to lose interest in like a month and the NFL is starting up...the NBA will become an after thought and ISH will have descussed every single possible topic there is to talk about...

and then once the NBA season starts up again and we are all ready to see what Oden and Durantt and Yi do it will start to get interesting again.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

I am extremely pumped about the NFL season. I look for my Bengals to get back in the double-digit win column and to make some noise in the playoffs. This is a sh!tty time of year in sports. My favorite team (Reds) has the worst record in MLB, so no real reason to follow them on a consistent basis.

By the way primetime, I saw the plans for the Cowboys' new stadium. Talk about WOW!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:57 PM   #19
-primetime-

Quote:
I am extremely pumped about the NFL season. I look for my Bengals to get back in the double-digit win column and to make some noise in the playoffs. This is a sh!tty time of year in sports. My favorite team (Reds) has the worst record in MLB, so no real reason to follow them on a consistent basis.
no kidding, it really does suck right now. I am a rangers fan and I don't think they are that much better than the Reds...they are about just as bad as it gets....it sucks too because I could get into baseball if I only had a decent team.
Quote:
By the way primetime, I saw the plans for the Cowboys' new stadium. Talk about WOW!
tell me about it....it looks rediculous...ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

there are going to be nice clubs with glass walls where you can see the players run out onto the feild right in front of you...
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #20
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I doubt it will be better than this:

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:34 PM   #21
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

That's grotesque. Looks like Barney and the gang got ahold of some crayons and map pencils and scribbled everybody's favorite purple people eaters a stadium.

I checked out footballsfuture.com and I'm juiced. The team forums are active and informative. There were a lot of educated fans. Maybe just because it was the Cowboys forum *zing* but it had a nice feel all around.

But I don't think you'd see any of the camraderie that ISh has, like a TheRoxy thread, or GoRapz jacking off in his boxers. While you may could do without the extra curriculars, sometimes I like to be entertained AND informed. So pick your peach
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #22
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
watch this and you won't say that...

watch the stadium fly through video.

edit: forgot the link....

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

Last edited by -primetime- : 07-05-2007 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #23
Hawker
Banned

Quote:

the new cowboys stadium pisses all over that one.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:08 PM   #24
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
That's grotesque. Looks like Barney and the gang got ahold of some crayons and map pencils and scribbled everybody's favorite purple people eaters a stadium.

I checked out footballsfuture.com and I'm juiced. The team forums are active and informative. There were a lot of educated fans. Maybe just because it was the Cowboys forum *zing* but it had a nice feel all around.

But I don't think you'd see any of the camraderie that ISh has, like a TheRoxy thread, or GoRapz jacking off in his boxers. While you may could do without the extra curriculars, sometimes I like to be entertained AND informed. So pick your peach
they have an off-topic section just like ISH...

I might not post at footballsfuture this year though...once the season starts that place gets packed full, and you get a whole bunch of idiotic posts...

I am looking at a couple others that have less posters but the members are more educated...
Old 07-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #25
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

Personally, all these stadiums are starting to look the same, especially the ones that are getting the retractable roofs.

LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:53 PM   #26
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:

****IN HILARIOUS

no way that the Cowboys are gettin what they show in that vid, NO WAY, that sh!t..... as Dave Chappelle would say.... that ****.... is ******in incredible
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #27
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
****IN HILARIOUS

no way that the Cowboys are gettin what they show in that vid, NO WAY, that sh!t..... as Dave Chappelle would say.... that ****.... is ******in incredible
Uh, I'm pretty sure they do.........
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #28
D-Wade
Great college starter

I use the UK NFL forum, i don't remember why i joined it, because its a UK one. I'm sure my mate recomended it to me, anyway i was surprised how many people from here were on it. Mods are great, and there is alot of them, some great posters to.

http://www.nfluk.com/community-forums.php
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: