Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Serena Williams is amazing

who is watching this?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:06 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Serena Williams is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
who is watching this?
I am, she's hot too. That little white chick doesn't stand a chance.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man, she's one of my idols now, what a performance, WOW!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #4
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I am, she's hot too. That little white chick doesn't stand a chance.

I'll co-sign that, i have been going on for ages that she is hot and everyone always say aint nice, i think she is very good looking. And yes what a performence, did you see the whole game? Just when the injury made it look like she couldn't continue she did, she shown what an athlete she is and thankfully she was saved by the rain to get that much needed attention. And then out she comes and takes the game, i'm pleased for her. And that tool could of at least let her go to the rest room.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I never watch tennis, but I was flipping channels and it caught my eye. Seriously, I've never watched a full tennis match in my life, but something about this one was actually entertaining. Serena was putting on a clinic. She has a nice body, too.

Whose better, Serena or Venus?

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 07-02-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Serena > Venus

I just bought Virtua Tennis 3 for my 360 and they have Venus on there but not Serena, I dont understand why. Its a cool game, Im starting to digg Tennis myself as well.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #7
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Serena is the best women's player in the world.

Only one that can contend IMO is Mauresmo.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #8
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Serena is definitely the better tennis player.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:54 PM   #9
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Serena is the best women's player in the world.

Only one that can contend IMO is Mauresmo.

justine henin is way better
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:55 PM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

No way lol. Its arguable, but "way" better. NO way. When Serena's on her game NO ONE can beat her.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:55 PM   #11
D-Wade
Great college starter

Serena is the better player, you should catch them in doubles action, i think there on tommorrow.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #12
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Serena is the better player, you should catch them in doubles action, i think there on tommorrow.
they're not sure if Serena is gonna play the doubles match anymore because of her leg injury. I'm hoping it's just a cramp though, because they were dominating in doubles.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:06 PM   #13
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
they're not sure if Serena is gonna play the doubles match anymore because of her leg injury. I'm hoping it's just a cramp though, because they were dominating in doubles.

Yeh, it makes more sense for her to drop the doubles, what courage and heart she shown today was amazing.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #14
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:
No way lol. Its arguable, but "way" better. NO way. When Serena's on her game NO ONE can beat her.

Too bad Serena rarely IS on her game. Hence Henin is #1 in the world and beat Serena in recent head-to-head matches
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #15
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I never watch tennis, but I was flipping channels and it caught my eye. Seriously, I've never watched a full tennis match in my life, but something about this one was actually entertaining. Serena was putting on a clinic. She has a nice body, too.

Whose better, Serena or Venus?
That is definitely not a nice body. What's wrong with you guys? You really want a woman that could kick your ass?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: