Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,933
Default WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

RAW
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bobby Lashley - Dominator
John Cena - FU
Jeff Hardy - Senton Bomb
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Carlito - Back Cracker/Stabber
Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin - Stinger Splash
King Booker - Scissor Kick / Book End
Ken Kennedy - Green Bay Plunge
Randy Orton - RKO
Sandman
Santino Morella
Melina
Candice Michelle
Umaga
Shawn Michaels - Sweet Chin Music
HHH - Pedigree
Mickie James
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
William Regal - Regal Stretch
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Val Venis

SmackDown!
--------------
Batista
Ashley
Chavo Guerrero
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Finlay
Hardcore Holly
Gregory Helms
Cherry
Chris Masters
Jimmy Wang Yang
Jamie Noble
Kane
Undertaker
MVP
Matt Hardy
Ric Flair
The Great Khali
Torrie Wilson
Shannon Moore
Kristal
Dave Taylor
Brett Major
Brian Major
Mark Henry

ECW
Balls Mahoney
Boogeyman
Cm Punk - Pepsi Plunge/ Anaconda Vice Submission
Elijah Burke
Johnny Nitro - Spinning Kneck Breaker
Kevin Thorn
RVD
Tommy Dreamer
Viscera
The Mizz
Stevie Richards
Matt Striker
Marcus Cor Von
Maybe Mike Knox

Legends and their finishing move

Bret Hart -Sharpshooter
Jim Neidhart - Spike Piledriver
Brian Pillman - Pillmanizer
Bam Bam Bigelow
Cactus Jack - Mandible Claw
Terry Funk
Jake The Snake Roberts - Tornado DDT
Macho Man Randy Savage - Flying Elbow Drop
Eddie Guerrero - Frog Splash and 3 Amigos
Tazz - Tazzmission
Mr.Perfect - Perfect Flex
Kevin Nash - Jacknife Powerbomb
Razor Ramon- Razor's Edge
Hulk Hogan - Jumping Leg Drop
Chris Jericho - Walls of Jericho
Steve Austin - Stonecold Stunner
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:47 PM   #2
Kobe24Bryant
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Kobe24Bryant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 199
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Disappointing to see Rock not in the roster but then again I wasn't gonna get the game...
Kobe24Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,592
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Nice to see that Jericho and Tazz are in there as legends. If i get a 360 i'll probably pick it up

edit: Whoooa no Rey Mysterio??
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:32 PM   #4
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Nashformvp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: pervs...
Posts: 606
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nice to see that Jericho and Tazz are in there as legends. If i get a 360 i'll probably pick it up

edit: Whoooa no Rey Mysterio??

not yet but im sure hell be under the legends next game since he got retired and all...
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter
 
ConanRulesNBC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 8,577
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashformvp
not yet but im sure hell be under the legends next game since he got retired and all...

He's not retired. He's just injured and will be coming back this summer.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 36,750
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Can't y'all see this is lebron23's list. Don't y'all see the "Maybe Mike Knox" under ECW and Macho Man will never be in a WWE game again.

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 07-05-2007 at 04:43 PM.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad
 
jbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,364
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Legends and their finishing move


Bam Bam Bigelow


bam bam bigelow's finisher was called "greetings from ashbury park". it was a killer looking move too. i haven't watched pro wrestling in so long i couldn't tell u who any of those new guys are.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:43 PM   #8
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Nashformvp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: pervs...
Posts: 606
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Can't y'all see this is lebron23's list. Don't y'all see the "Maybe Mike Knox" under ECW

good point...lol...
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:59 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,986
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

omg, JEFF HARDY BACK IN VIDEO GAMES!!

I hope they have his weird aszz stage dance in his entrance
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:19 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,592
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
RAW
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bobby Lashley - Dominator
John Cena - FU
Jeff Hardy - Senton Bomb
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Carlito - Back Cracker/Stabber
Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin - Stinger Splash
King Booker - Scissor Kick / Book End
Ken Kennedy - Green Bay Plunge
Randy Orton - RKO
Sandman
Santino Morella
Melina
Candice Michelle
Umaga
Shawn Michaels - Sweet Chin Music
HHH - Pedigree
Mickie James
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
William Regal - Regal Stretch
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Val Venis

SmackDown!
--------------
Batista
Ashley
Chavo Guerrero
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Finlay
Hardcore Holly
Gregory Helms
Cherry
Chris Masters
Jimmy Wang Yang
Jamie Noble
Kane
Undertaker
MVP
Matt Hardy
Ric Flair
The Great Khali
Torrie Wilson
Shannon Moore
Kristal
Dave Taylor
Brett Major
Brian Major

Mark Henry

ECW
Balls Mahoney
Boogeyman
Cm Punk - Pepsi Plunge/ Anaconda Vice Submission
Elijah Burke
Johnny Nitro - Spinning Kneck Breaker
Kevin Thorn
RVD
Tommy Dreamer
Viscera
The Mizz
Stevie Richards
Matt Striker
Marcus Cor Von
Maybe Mike Knox

Legends and their finishing move

Bret Hart -Sharpshooter
Jim Neidhart - Spike Piledriver
Brian Pillman - Pillmanizer
Bam Bam Bigelow
Cactus Jack - Mandible Claw
Terry Funk
Jake The Snake Roberts - Tornado DDT
Macho Man Randy Savage - Flying Elbow Drop
Eddie Guerrero - Frog Splash and 3 Amigos
Tazz - Tazzmission
Mr.Perfect - Perfect Flex
Kevin Nash - Jacknife Powerbomb
Razor Ramon- Razor's Edge
Hulk Hogan - Jumping Leg Drop
Chris Jericho - Walls of Jericho
Steve Austin - Stonecold Stunner

The people i bolded i have no idea who they are at all
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:34 PM   #11
Moose
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

I hope this list isn't offical. How the hell can't rock and ray not be in the game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:38 PM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,986
Default Re: WWE RAW vs. Smackdown 2008

Quote:
The people i bolded i have no idea who they are at all

Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Bon (formerly known as Monty Brown in TNA) are sick. Cor Vons finisher, the pounce, is NASTY.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy