Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

Default Question about NWA TNA for those who watch regularly....

...I only watch every now and then, but whenever I do I'm confused...who the hell are the faces supposed to be right now, and who are the heels supposed to be? I never know because every time I watch, it seems like it's different from when I last watched three weeks ago, or that it's just shades of gray and there are no clear heels or faces (is Vince Russo running this show?).

As far as I can tell, among the main guys Christian is the only true heel and Sting the only true face, but I'm not even sure if that's 100% correct.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #2
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

Default Re: Question about NWA TNA for those who watch regularly....

I guess Sting would be the only face right now. There is a chance that Abyss has joined him recently and Kurt Angle just turned heel again for sure. I still don't know him by name, but the "brother" of the Outlaw James Storm seems to be a face as well as Petey Boy Williams. Samoa Joe used to be like Benoit, every crowd was on his side no matter what but that's starting to change. Some were booing hm last week. Oh, and the Dudley (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)Boys aka Team 3D are definitely faces but there are some detractors in the crowd. And "The Black Machismo" has been made a face by Kevin Nash. Oh and don't forget Eric Young, a perpetual face.

I personally think Christian is the most entertaining of all of them, though he is still a heel.

Last edited by MadeFromDust : 07-05-2007 at 11:38 PM.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
...I only watch every now and then, but whenever I do I'm confused...who the hell are the faces supposed to be right now, and who are the heels supposed to be? I never know because every time I watch, it seems like it's different from when I last watched three weeks ago, or that it's just shades of gray and there are no clear heels or faces (is Vince Russo running this show?).

As far as I can tell, among the main guys Christian is the only true heel and Sting the only true face, but I'm not even sure if that's 100% correct.

Faces: Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Sting, Samoa Joe, Team 3D, Eric Young, Rhino

Heels: Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Tomko, Robert Roode

And while Russo is writing the shows... he's ONLY writing what he's given. The product is being booked mostly by Jeff Jarrett and Dutch Mantell with them giving Russo their ideas and Russo turning it into a script.

Also, they're not called NWA-TNA anymore. NWA broke away from them recently and took all of their title belts with them. TNA made a new world title and tag team titles just a little while ago.

Last edited by ConanRulesNBC : 07-05-2007 at 11:46 PM.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:41 AM   #4
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Faces: Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Sting, Samoa Joe, Team 3D, Eric Young, Rhino

Heels: Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Tomko, Robert Roode

And while Russo is writing the shows... he's ONLY writing what he's given. The product is being booked mostly by Jeff Jarrett and Dutch Mantell with them giving Russo their ideas and Russo turning it into a script.

Also, they're not called NWA-TNA anymore. NWA broke away from them recently and took all of their title belts with them. TNA made a new world title and tag team titles just a little while ago.
It was actually the other way around, TNA broke away from the NWA. They had an agreement to use the NWA titles until 2014 I think it was but they decided to create TNA titles instead.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:33 AM   #5
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

I thought Angle's belt looked different last night.

I was really starting to get into TNA a few weeks ago, but that's how I am with wrestling. I used to watch every Monday, but the last few years, I'll watch for a few weeks, then not watch for a month.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: