Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-05-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default the new diet pepsi and coke zero

I'm drinking diet pop because I'm trying to lose some weight. I know I shouldn't be drinking it at all but I like it. Anyway the new diet pepsi max taste like regular pepsi and the new coke zero tastes like regular coke, I mean it is hard to tell a difference. So just a heads up if you like pop and need to drop some weight.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board
Default Re: the new diet pepsi and coke zero

It's all about Diet Mountain Dew.

Something awesome about a soft drink you can chug straight outta the can.

I don't think it's diet at all, but the calories you burn using your throat muscles to chug probably take away 50% of the sugar.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
It's all about Diet Mountain Dew.

Something awesome about a soft drink you can chug straight outta the can.

I don't think it's diet at all, but the calories you burn using your throat muscles to chug probably take away 50% of the sugar.
Lol that is true... I can crush a diet MD in like 2 mins.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #4
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
I'm drinking diet pop because I'm trying to lose some weight. I know I shouldn't be drinking it at all but I like it. Anyway the new diet pepsi max taste like regular pepsi and the new coke zero tastes like regular coke, I mean it is hard to tell a difference. So just a heads up if you like pop and need to drop some weight.

True they do taste the same accept for the aftertaste. Thats enough for me to not buy it regularly. Always has the aspertame taste to them. Still better then no pop though.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
True they do taste the same accept for the aftertaste. Thats enough for me to not buy it regularly. Always has the aspertame taste to them. Still better then no pop though.
Really? I don't get it with this new ****
Old 07-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought it was only chicks that talked about diet soda????

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

:
It's because I'm trying to get chicks...
Old 07-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #8
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

No, it's adults and people who care about their health.

Go drink some tang. The astrounauts took it to the moon, you know? You know how much you want to be an astronaut. Or is it president of the united states?
Old 07-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #9
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Damn that, get some Crystal Light or the no name brand equivalent
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #10
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Go drink some tang. The astrounauts took it to the moon, you know? You know how much you want to be an astronaut. Or is it president of the united states?

TMOGE:

p.s. if you cared about your health, you would not drink soda of any kind Einstein!

Old 07-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #11
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:

Well aspartame is pretty bad for you... So its more for people who want to lose weight.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
Damn that, get some Crystal Light or the no name brand equivalent
no way.. Carbonation.

if I drink something not carbonated its water or iced T.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #13
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

What the ****? I'm a fireman because I like to drink Diet Mountain Dew?

Awkward.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:02 PM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
What the ****? I'm a fireman because I like to drink Diet Mountain Dew?

Awkward.
He's talking about the protective suit... I hope you knew that.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:03 PM   #15
SoCalMike

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: