Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #16
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: kareem rush as a pacer, what are your thoughts?

that would be our luck. he'll help out and he'll decline to re-sign and go somewhere else. hopefully the fans will win him over.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:44 PM   #17
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Yeah otherwise they have to get Batum or Mayo and wait till 2010.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i've totally changed my mind about this guy. he is a total waste of bench space and it's hard for me to say that as i always try to be optimistic about players(there are in the nba for a reason so they all gotta be good players). he was supposed to come help out our long range shooting woes and he hasn't. i've only witnessed him hitting 1 3ptr. whoopty-doo! they were talking about how the pacers were getting worried about whether or not he'll resign next season and losing him to another team...who cares now?

he was a killer shooter on charlotte (i watched him almost singlehandedly destroy us on that one game from long range). what the heck happened to him? mvp of the lituanian league

i wish this guy would log on here and tell us what's up.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:56 PM   #19
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i've totally changed my mind about this guy. he is a total waste of bench space and it's hard for me to say that as i always try to be optimistic about players(there are in the nba for a reason so they all gotta be good players). he was supposed to come help out our long range shooting woes and he hasn't. i've only witnessed him hitting 1 3ptr. whoopty-doo! they were talking about how the pacers were getting worried about whether or not he'll resign next season and losing him to another team...who cares now?

he was a killer shooter on charlotte (i watched him almost singlehandedly destroy us on that one game from long range). what the heck happened to him? mvp of the lituanian league

i wish this guy would log on here and tell us what's up.

Yes, I feel the same way about Rush right now. Of course, I don't think we expected Mike Dunleavy to do this good. Probably took alot of PT away from Rush. I think they should go for a pure shooter like Quincy Douby.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #20
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I still like Kareem Rush. Earlier in the year against Miami (I think it was the second game of the season) Rush came off the bench late in the game and hit two 3s back-to-back that helped the Pacers beat Miami. Rush is still hitting 31% of his 3s which is not bad at all. The Pacers have some good players at the wing positions, so playing time is going to be tough.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:18 AM   #21
jbot
Future D1 Dad

he needs to step up or sit down. start playing that graham guy instead and see what he can do.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #22
jbot
Future D1 Dad

HOLY CRAP!!!

rush scored 22 points last night vs. bulls. i didn't get to watch the game but kudos to kareem. keep it up and earn your right to call yourself a pacer!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #23
jbot
Future D1 Dad

coming out party for kareem.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:31 PM   #24
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3 for 3 from downtown in the second half, helped lead us to a BIG comeback. I love our team, definatley the most fun to watch, I'm loving this year.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:39 PM   #25
marny_navis
Banned

Wow, the Pacers must have one of the most talented, if not the most talented, supporting cast(s) in the NBA. Anybody can produce at any given second for them. Good job guys, and nice avy, jbot, is that the first time you've ever changed yours?
Old 12-14-2007, 04:18 AM   #26
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Good job guys, and nice avy, jbot, is that the first time you've ever changed yours?

nah, i've changed it b4 but it's been a while. i got this one last night. i just dogpiled (i use the dogpile search engine) "free christmas avatars" and saw this one. it looked cool. thanx.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:45 PM   #27
jbot
Future D1 Dad

do u think more playing time will help this guy start producing well? i'm fine w/ it as long as it doesn't cut in on granger's pt.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:53 PM   #28
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my prediction now, Rush is gonna score 100 on the Heat tonight. Truer words have never been spoken.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:08 PM   #29
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
my prediction now, Rush is gonna score 100 on the Heat tonight. Truer words have never been spoken.

i think that's more than just bubbles you're smoking in your avy, catz.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:37 PM   #30
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i think that's more than just bubbles you're smoking in your avy, catz.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: