Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-06-2007, 02:12 AM   #1
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default prime mariah carey...

i'm having withdrawals...finest female who could sing...not the bubblegum teenies that pop out from everywhere nowadays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8VJ0QY_T_Q
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: prime mariah carey...

Mariah has always had my vote for best female singer of all time. Girl's voice is absolutely incredible. Like you said she's the best mix of beauty and voice ever
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:20 AM   #3
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Mariah is one of my favorite. argually the best female selling artist in the US and worldwide, amazing voice and voluptuous. The only downside on her career was her mental breakdowns.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:21 AM   #4
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLC73DB7jE8

She sounds terrible singing this live though because she don't be hittin' those high notes
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Mariah is probally a top 10-15 female vocalist of All-Time:

Aretha
Gladys Knight
Patti LaBelle
Teena Marie
Whitney Houston
Dionne Warrick
ect.

But she's up there.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
Mariah is one of my favorite. argually the best female selling artist in the US and worldwide, amazing voice and voluptuous. The only downside on her career was her mental breakdowns and GLITTER.
fixed.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #7
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Mariah Carey is the female artist with more number one singles in history and overall she is ranked third, only behind Elvis Presley and the Beatles.

Most #1 singles so far:

1. The Beatles - 20
2. Elvis Presley - 18
3. Mariah Carey - 16

I think she still has the voice the surpass the Beatles. I wonder how many #1 singles Michael Jackson has.

Mariah Carey #1 singles:

(1) Vision Of Love

(2) Love Takes Time

(3) Someday

(4) I Don't Wanna Cry

(5) Emotions

(6) I'll Be There

(7) Dreamlover

(8) Hero

(9) Fantasy

(10) One Sweet Day

(11) Always Be My Baby

(12) Honey

(13) My All

(14) Heartbreaker

(15) Thank God I Found You

(16) We Belong Together

Old 07-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Mariah Carey is the female artist with more number one singles in history and overall she is ranked third, only behind Elvis Presley and the Beatles.

Most #1 singles so far:

1. The Beatles - 20
2. Elvis Presley - 18
3. Mariah Carey - 16

I think she still has the voice the surpass the Beatles. I wonder how many #1 singles Michael Jackson has.
Mike has 14 number ones. Prince has 11.

Also James Brown has 17 number one hits (but all on the R&B charts) he does however have the 2nd most chart appearences (behind Elvis) with 99.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:35 AM   #9
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

she was so beautiful yall...
real talk
Old 07-06-2007, 03:04 AM   #10
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Aretha
Gladys Knight
Patti LaBelle
Teena Marie
Whitney Houston
Dionne Warrick
ect.

But she's up there.

who's aretha? is it aretha franklin?? if so then I only know about her, and Whitney Houston, the rest mmm have no idea who they are :)
Old 07-06-2007, 03:12 AM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
who's aretha? is it aretha franklin?? if so then I only know about her, and Whitney Houston, the rest mmm have no idea who they are :)
I need to school you one some of these sisters!!

They are the creme de la creme of female R&B/Soul vocalist.

check out the Old School "R&B" "Soul" "Funk" thread,I'm about to post some of there work in it
Old 07-06-2007, 03:17 AM   #12
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

l kizzle. school em indeed...
Old 07-06-2007, 03:18 AM   #13
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Mariah has always had my vote for best female singer of all time. Girl's voice is absolutely incredible. Like you said she's the best mix of beauty and voice ever
That's a little heavy don't you think?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:59 AM   #14
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

i knew a chick who looked just like her. got a little chubby, though.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #15
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Aretha
Gladys Knight
Patti LaBelle
Teena Marie
Whitney Houston
Dionne Warrick
ect.

But she's up there.

Mariah is miles better than Dionne Warwick and Teena Marie. I like them both but neither can get with Mariah especially with range and diversity.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: