Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default lip gloss

is poppin my lip gloss is cool something about chasing after school....

WOW wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf! I can't believe ppl listen to this.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: lip gloss

Blame MTV and brain dead kids.

Artistic integrity in music is good as dead.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #3
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

That Rihanna song w/ Jay-Z almost made me drive my car off the highway.

**** is getting ridiculous now.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #4
KIWI

my sister left that lip gloss cd in my ride not knowing what it was i played it ejected it and tossed it out the window im not having that **** in my ride
Old 07-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterItsMillerTime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate this ****ing song. And that A BAY BAY song. WTF. Rap sucks nowadays. Any no-name can make one good line, say the same thing for the whole song, and it's a hit.

Gay.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BayBay
Lipgloss
Wipe Me Down
Party Like a Rockstar

Some of the worst songs I've ever heard
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Blame MTV and brain dead kids.

Artistic integrity in music is good as dead.

co-signed.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:22 PM   #8
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
co-signed.

third-ed
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #9
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
BayBay
Lipgloss
Wipe Me Down
Party Like a Rockstar

Some of the worst songs I've ever heard

I'd probably agree but I stopped listening to the radio or watching MTV and BET years ago. So I've never heard any of those.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:29 PM   #10
notorious ai3
OTC semi-lurker

notorious ai3 has an OK reputation so far

don't forget to add "this is why i'm hot" to the list... man i f'n hate that song. and they play all of these lame songs at the bars. no way i would stand them otherwise. most times i can't even stand them at the bars.
notorious ai3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: