Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #31
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation
Default Re: OT: I'm so excited and I just cant hide it

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I kno I kno I kno I kno I kno...

I post on. InsideHOOPS

You stole my avatar.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #32
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Jeff and OSA don't say **** to me and I do my share of riling up.

Wait, I got banned when I exposed that jtotheizzo fool for being a fraud (has he even shown his face around here since?) but that's it. And they even said the only reason they banned me was caus jtotheizzo cried about it and if they didnt ban me for a day other posters would think they could get away with crap.

What was it over?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #33
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
What was it over?

jototheizzo tried to make a myspace account but someone had apparently used his email and so he started ****ing with the myspace itself. TMOGE asked to show his myspace link to us but he refused saying it was private or something and I am not really sure if he showed it or not. Bradmiller and reppy said he didn but i never saw for sure.

The thread got deleted and I am pretty sure jtotheizzo asked jeff to delete it b/c there is nothing wrong with that thread in the OTC. TMOGE got banned and I got banned b/c I call TMOGE a fool in that thread.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:25 AM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I thought this was going to be a thread about this scene from Saved By The Bell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AbEYhZd9UGU

lol every time i hear that song this is all i can think of
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:30 AM   #35
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Jeff and OSA don't say **** to me and I do my share of riling up.

Wait, I got banned when I exposed that jtotheizzo fool for being a fraud (has he even shown his face around here since?) but that's it. And they even said the only reason they banned me was caus jtotheizzo cried about it and if they didnt ban me for a day other posters would think they could get away with crap.
nm i see hawkers post...

i remember that now, lol

jizzo was like hold on myspace is down.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:39 AM   #36
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
nm i see hawkers post...

i remember that now, lol

jizzo was like hold on myspace is down.

Jizzo was like "Uh, myspace is down. Scheduled maintenance. It'll be back up later" then jetted and we all thrashed him.

Homeboy was like "I'm gonna make this fake story thread and the ishiots are gonna call me king cause I'm so funny! FOOL PROOF"

But what he failed to realize is that, unless you got proof, it didn't happen.

Cried to Jeff to get the thread deleted, Jeff obliged cause he felt sorry for Izzo's dated high top fade.

Cried to Jeff to ban TMOGE. Jeff obliged cause he didn't want other posters to follow my lead.

Even Jeff told me what I did was funny, and apologized that he had to ban me.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:39 AM   #37
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AbEYhZd9UGU

lol every time i hear that song this is all i can think of

haha yes! I was scared no one was going to get it and I would just look like an idiot.

Thank you.

I'm so.....scared!
Old 07-07-2007, 12:42 AM   #38
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

So Izzo has been going around calling people attention whores when he is the biggest one around.

... didn't he say he was some 6'5 playboy millionaire?

...makes you wonder...
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #39
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

So Jizzo hasn't been back since then?
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #40
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

You guys are f*cking idiots. JtotheIzzo showed the myspace, I saw it and I wasn't the only one. SMH @ you morons.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:52 AM   #41
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

... didn't he say he was some 6'5 playboy millionaire?

EVERYONE on ISH is a 6'5 playboy millionaire. Go to any "what's your vertical?", "what's your body fat?", "how tall are you?" thread and you'd think this was a chatroom for the f'n US olympic roster.

"yeah i'm 6'6, perfect jumper, lockdown defense, 6% body fat...basically the only difference between me and a horse is that i'm hung better"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:01 AM   #42
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
EVERYONE on ISH is a 6'5 playboy millionaire. Go to any "what's your vertical?", "what's your body fat?", "how tall are you?" thread and you'd think this was a chatroom for the f'n US olympic roster.

"yeah i'm 6'6, perfect jumper, lockdown defense, 6% body fat...basically the only difference between me and a horse is that i'm hung better"

The sad thing is that is actually true. People on here are so full of theirselves.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:32 AM   #43
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
You guys are f*cking idiots. JtotheIzzo showed the myspace, I saw it and I wasn't the only one. SMH @ you morons.

Yeah, but you got a lazy eye. Like we can believe anything you see.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:33 AM   #44
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Yeah, but you got a lazy eye. Like we can believe anything you see.

Ray-iscm.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:01 AM   #45
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Jizzo was like "Uh, myspace is down. Scheduled maintenance. It'll be back up later" then jetted and we all thrashed him.

Homeboy was like "I'm gonna make this fake story thread and the ishiots are gonna call me king cause I'm so funny! FOOL PROOF"

But what he failed to realize is that, unless you got proof, it didn't happen.

Cried to Jeff to get the thread deleted, Jeff obliged cause he felt sorry for Izzo's dated high top fade.

Cried to Jeff to ban TMOGE. Jeff obliged cause he didn't want other posters to follow my lead.

you lying sack of sh*t. I showed you the link, you saw it and you even responded afterwards with this:

Quote:
It was pathetic that you lied about it, but it's even more pathetic NOW that it's true

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=22

Kobe24 saw it, BMiller saw it, reppy saw it, FashionIssues saw it, lots of people saw it.

The sad part is YOU falkin saw it and now you are here lying about not having seen it to impress all the ISHiots with you E-Toughness.

so you are a blatant liar, and that is not even discussing the: "Jeff told me Jizzo demanded I be banned" BS crap that you are saying now.

Like that falkin happened you ignorant falkin troll. Like Jeff would ban you because I said so.

and like he'd tell you I said to ban you and that his why he did, double

but you aint even done, you say this as well:
Quote:

like that ever happened in a million years. How gullible do you think people are?

you are a complete and utter clown, and the saddest part is you will keep this going, hell it has been a month and you still bring it up...and you are completely full of sh*t, eveything you post is a lie...sad.

Here's an idea TMacsOneGoodLIE, show us a link of all the things Jeff alledgedly told you, or even take a picture with a digital camera of the inbox of your PMs if you cant link us.

Provide some proof tough guy, I gave you the proof (even though you are now lying and say I didn't)...now it is time for you to man up and provide proof because as you like to say TMacsOneGoodLIE:

Quote:
unless you got proof, it didn't happen.

WOW! I cant believe this crap, not only are you the biggest flamer on here, you are a troll, AND you are full of sh*t.

STFU
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: