Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #76
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board
Default Re: OT: I'm so excited and I just cant hide it

What the **** kind of ****ed up logic is that?

No proof? Just words?

Post a screenshot. Post the myspace. It isn't hard to prove it, yet you keep backpedalling like a dolt.

PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

I hope to god you never get called for jury duty, you'll convict someone to death based on something someone said and without proof.

Enjoy that Izzo handjob, you deserved it you jerkoff.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #77
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
What the **** kind of ****ed up logic is that?

No proof? Just words?

Post a screenshot. Post the myspace. It isn't hard to prove it, yet you keep backpedalling like a dolt.

I hope to god you never get called for jury duty, you'll convict someone to death based on something someone said and without proof.

Enjoy that Izzo handjob, you deserved it you jerkoff.
^This was just a slew of stupidity and emoticons. I already informed you that I don't have the link because it was in the Izzo post that got deleted.

You saw it as well, and then you said something stupid like "It even SADDER that you actually did this". You were just trolling. It didn't matter to you if he did it or not, you were going to diss him. If he didn't you were gonna bash him for lying, if he did you were gonna bash him for doing it. Either way, you're just being a dickhead. You were probably jotting down comebacks after Izzo logged off so you could impress the ISH members with your lame insults. gtfo.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #78
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

I'll even settle for the myspace screenshot appearing to you in a piece of bread or in your fruit loops like the Virgin ****ing Mary, just post some proof to prove it happened.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:17 PM   #79
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:

I'll even settle for the myspace screenshot appearing to you in a piece of bread or in your fruit loops like the Virgin ****ing Mary, just post some proof to prove it happened.

ATTENTION TMACS: THE IZZO POST WITH THE LINK GOT DELETED, I REPEAT, THE IZZO POST WITH THE LINK GOT GOT DELETED. ONCE MORE, THE IZZO POST WITH THE LINK GOT DELETED!

Do you understand now? Or do you needs me to type it in spanish for you to understand it? I've said this atleast twice, and it still hasn't penetrated your thick skull. You've seen it, but you're denying it to try and save face so that your internet rep won't take a blow. Even when exposed with a quote eluding that you saw it, you deny it. Tsk tsk. Those extra hours spent writing Izzo comebacks all went to waste.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #80
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

And why did it get deleted? Because Izzo went and cried to the mods to get it deleted so he wouldn't look like a ****ing dumbass.

I saw the myspace he posted LATER, and that was a random teenagers myspace that looked.........you guessed it, like a random teenagers myspace. None of the stuff Izzo said he did appeared on that page and Izzo says "Oh, well, he cleaned it up. Not my problem! I did it, even though I don't have proof"

If it happened, then he would have taken a screenshot or he can post the original myspace and I can ask that guy.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #81
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Are you retarded? People don't just take random screenshots whenever they do stuff on their computer. They don't go "hmm, I just messed up some dudes page, i'll take a screenshot!". It doesn't work like that unless you're some paranoid SOB who feels the need to have proof of everything he does on the internet. It happened, many people vouch for Izzo, but they all lied right? Not. People don't feel the need to lie for each other over the internet. Get over this already. You're a big boy now.

Buy some new glasses too.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:36 PM   #82
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

I'm just going to assume you two are in love and you know he didn't do it, but you don't like him getting called out. That's respectable and I won't knock you for it.

It's obvious Izzo NEVER did that for MANY reasons.

1. He failed to post ANY proof when he said he did it, even though he could have just linked us to the myspace page he sabotaged, and we'd be all laughing with him instead of at him.

2. When things got heated and he got exposed as being a liar he went and cried to the mods and SURPRISE! Tons of posts were deleted.

3. He linked a random myspace page DAYS later and said "Oh, it's all fixed now, but I swear I did sabotage it"

4. He then cried AGAIN to the mods to get posts deleted when we was AGAIN getting called out for being a liar.

5. Even now he still refuses to post any proof when he could easily post said myspace page and I could PM the guy and ask him if his page was sabotaged.

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #83
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
1. He failed to post ANY proof when he said he did it, even though he could have just linked us to the myspace page he sabotaged, and we'd be all laughing with him instead of at him.
He did post it, many people saw it, many people will tell you he sabotaged it. Do I have to f*cking color-code this for you to understand. Get it through your head unless the jizz is cloging stuff in there.

Quote:
2. When things got heated and he got exposed as being a liar he went and cried to the mods and SURPRISE! Tons of posts were deleted.

3. He linked a random myspace page DAYS later and said "Oh, it's all fixed now, but I swear I did sabotage it"

4. He then cried AGAIN to the mods to get posts deleted when we was AGAIN getting called out for being a liar.

5. Even now he still refuses to post any proof when he could easily post said myspace page and I could PM the guy and ask him if his page was sabotaged.
Do you really think the mods delete stuff at every posters delight? If so then you need to review your knowledge. This is just getting ridiculous. You are rejecting facts, and just saying things that aren't proven either. Prove you didn't see the page. Show us the regular teens myspace. Go home kid, nobody believes, and in your mind, you know you're wrong.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:44 PM   #84
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Then why the **** was it deleted? Why isn't the original post still there? There is no reason to delete it unless Izzo went and cried to the mods.

Have you seen this place? Nothing EVER gets deleted, but that WHOLE thread did?

PLEASE.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #85
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Then why the **** was it deleted? Why isn't the original post still there? There is no reason to delete it unless Izzo went and cried to the mods.

Have you seen this place? Nothing EVER gets deleted, but that WHOLE thread did?

PLEASE.

Stuff gets deleted all teh time. I'll log off, and when I log back on and 5-6 of my posts will be gone. Everything gets deleted. Anything homophobic, profanity-laced, vulgar, or a waste of space gets deleted. Thats pretty much what you turned the thread into. You just wanted to attack Izzo. You didn't care if he was write or wrong, you have responses prepared for either of those outcomes. Your just a troll and the mods decided to delete your posts.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:54 PM   #86
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

You could end this all by just posting the myspace link. It's so simple yet you guys want to make it so complicated because you're lying.

POST THE LINK FOR PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

It's like someone saying "I have a million dollars" and you say "Let me see your bank statement" and they say "NO"

If they can't prove something so simple, then it didn't happen.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #87
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
You could end this all by just posting the myspace link. It's so simple yet you guys want to make it so complicated because you're lying.

POST THE LINK FOR PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

It's like someone saying "I have a million dollars" and you say "Let me see your bank statement" and they say "NO"

If they can't prove something so simple, then it didn't happen.
Oh my God. I've explained the situation with the link atleast 5 times now. Are you f*cking retarded? Did you even read any of my posts?

I'm not even going to bother with this anymore. I explain something 5 times, and you still don't get it. Goodbye, you're a worthless troll.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #88
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Like the bowl of used condoms i have in under my bed? Word to ME.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #89
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Izzo has the link. HE CAN POST IT AND END THIS ALL

But he won't, yet you keep sticking up for him, even though he could end this by going to his favorites, opening the page, and posting the link.

How long until you give him back his promise ring and tell him "You could have proved it, but you are lying. I don't give my heart to any liar regardless of how handsome and adorable their dimples are"

POST THE MYSPACE LINK OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: