Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 07-11-2006, 07:04 PM   #91
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

On the "Object Not Found" page?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:06 PM   #92
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
Another quick fix in the PG department for Minny. Not that its a bad signing or anything, this years FA market didnt offer much, and James is a guy who can drop 30 plus points on any given night, but for once I'd like to see KG have a proper supporting cast. None of these half way jiffy signings that still leaves him at a first round exit.

well said
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #93
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I know what page Zaza's talking about. It certainly wouldn't be out of the ordinary there, no.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:12 PM   #94
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
ehh i think they will win 30. Hell they could get hot and win 33. All for the tidy sum of 120 mil or so. Great job.
Hey you never know with thomas taking over and no major changes to the roster the Knicks might win a couple more games then 33, I perdict 35.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:14 PM   #95
Cire
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Cire has an OK reputation so far

Being from Houston, I am glad he did not sign with the Rockets. I really like Mike James, but he just is not a good fit for the Rockets. He needs the ball too much taking away touches from Yao and T-Mac.
Cire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:14 PM   #96
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No way Knicks win 35. No chance.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:14 PM   #97
Zalendar
Decent playground baller

Zalendar has an OK reputation so far

Laugh I love when Zaza comes in and posts that link.
Zalendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #98
Zalendar
Decent playground baller

Zalendar has an OK reputation so far

As for the Knicks... It really really depends on how the players take to the new system.

If they buy into it and play together (big if, I know) they could win a lot of games. They have a lot of talented players.

Will they do that or not? *shrugs* Guess we'll see.
Zalendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #99
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hey Sky im tring to give Knicks fans some hope lol.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #100
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalendar
Laugh I love when Zaza comes in and posts that link.
Yeah, I was asking for that one.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:51 PM   #101
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

KGtoGay2k6 has no real reputation yet.

so with foye, davis, james and garnett, the wolves have 4 players who can potentially score 20 any night.

things are looking up, i cant wait to see foye dominate the NBA
KGtoGay2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:16 PM   #102
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

they still need one above average forward on their roster... garnett can't do it all down low by himself... and dont anyone say anything about blount, he's nothing opposing teams have to worry about.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:20 PM   #103
SaveThePigs
I airball my layups

SaveThePigs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
they still need one above average forward on their roster... garnett can't do it all down low by himself... and dont anyone say anything about blount, he's nothing opposing teams have to worry about.

Don't be silly now. Blount always kills the Rockets. He makes me sick when he comes to Houston. It's as if he's had momentum all along, and just shooting midrange jumper after another and swishing makes me sick.

Now about our Shooting Guard. At this point I don't even care anymore, I just hope we can get someone. There isn't much left in the market. I'm even secretely wishing the Rockets do something like trade for Jamal Crawford. I never liked the guy, but when he tried to become better under Brown, I began to respect him.
SaveThePigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:22 PM   #104
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Cheer up, SaveThePigs. The free market could still provide many options in the backcourt. There just aren't many options at PF/C.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:28 PM   #105
SaveThePigs
I airball my layups

SaveThePigs has an OK reputation so far

I actually like the idea of the Rockets trying to acquire Fred Jones, or Rasual Butler.

I would really like Rasual Butler. Plays solid defense, and has a solid three point shot. A good back up for the Small Forward position.
SaveThePigs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: