Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 07-11-2006, 08:31 PM   #106
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveThePigs
I actually like the idea of the Rockets trying to acquire Fred Jones, or Rasual Butler.

I would really like Rasual Butler. Plays solid defense, and has a solid three point shot. A good back up for the Small Forward position.
I would love either player in Rocket red.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:32 PM   #107
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Butler's definitely a viable option for Houston. He'd come cheap. You could get him for half the MLE (and give Reggie Evans the other half!). I think Evans will get more than that, though.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:32 PM   #108
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGtoGay2k6
so with foye, davis, james and garnett, the wolves have 4 players who can potentially score 20 any night.

things are looking up, i cant wait to see foye dominate the NBA

Ehh, I really am not sold on Minny. They really have just lost my respect in that orgainization the way the have treated Garnett's career as of late, and I really think these moves are too make sure Garnett STAYS rather than winning anything significant. Hell, I am probably wrong. But, I dont see the Wolves making any significant damage in the West. Its too stack. And there absent has been significant enough for most people not to even consider them a threat to get out the first round.

Of course, nothing is for sure EVER, not even after the season begins. I am just saying, if I had to bet anything, it wouldn't be on the Wolves. Maybe its because I want to see Garnett traded to another team and win. I dont know.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:35 PM   #109
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

And the West gets even stronger.....
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:43 PM   #110
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

OMG I JUST FOUND THIS ARTCILE ON MIKE JAMES LOL!

Raps Fans will apreciate the 2nd from bottom line in the article..

Quote:
Duffy said James can't wait to start feeding Garnett in the post

craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:48 PM   #111
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

Ricardo Tubbs has an OK reputation so far

They're still the second or third worst team in the West. So basically it just means KG will be traded at the deadline instead of this summer.

Foye
James
McCants
Davis
^One of those is gonna have to go. McCants is done for the season, so maybe not now, but soon.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:50 PM   #112
BlockAHoe
I airball my layups

BlockAHoe has no real reputation yet.

With Mike James, The Wolves will win it all... D wade who??
BlockAHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:48 PM   #113
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

I'm disappointed and relieved at the same time.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:48 PM   #114
dgilbert
Decent playground baller

dgilbert has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Good fit, actually. He'll get his share of shots, and KG has proven time and again that he's not comfortable with the last shot.
I wish mike james the best, he's a super tough competitor, that being said i'm glad the raps didn't bring him back, he just lost his freakin mind with about a month left in the season, i'm not sure if he's sane again, but i guess the fans in minny will find out. But in terms of this deal from minny's point, i'm not sure how it works, I mean now they have 3 non-traditional points, one of them being their top pick in foye, in my opinion the only way this works is if they manage to sucker someone into taking jaric.
dgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:59 PM   #115
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I would really like Rasual Butler. Plays solid defense, and has a solid three point shot. A good back up for the Small Forward position

LOL, Naw dude....
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:36 PM   #116
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureElement
I'm disappointed and relieved at the same time.
I know what you mean. Getting James is a goofy feeling. Or should I say, being in a position where you NEED a player like James and hope to get him is a goofy feeling.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:49 PM   #117
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I'm plain disappointed. We still only have two good players, and three legit starters.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:34 AM   #118
Deltron3030
Kids at the park dunk on me

Deltron3030 has not been impressing people

great fit for james, but i think i is still underrated and undersized even as a pg. im just not fond of shoot first pgs especially small ones.
Deltron3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:53 AM   #119
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

mike james will be a solid fit with ricky and kevin. both those guys need a person like james to take charge and take the big shots.

i can see james having another 20 and 6 season.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:59 AM   #120
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Mike James will never duplicate his performance from last season. Can you say CONTRACT SEASON? Please refer to Larry Hughes.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: