Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 07-12-2006, 02:16 AM   #121
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Wonder Bread Kid has an OK reputation so far

Minny is NOT making the playoffs.
Wonder Bread Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:09 AM   #122
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Good riddens...Hope you guys enjoy him Chucking the ball.
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:23 AM   #123
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltron3030
great fit for james, but i think i is still underrated and undersized even as a pg. im just not fond of shoot first pgs especially small ones.
Undersized? 6'2" and 188 lbs. is undersized for a point guard?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #124
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonez26
Good riddens...Hope you guys enjoy him Chucking the ball.
Well...that IS why we're signing him...
Old 07-12-2006, 11:44 AM   #125
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Good fit, actually. He'll get his share of shots, and KG has proven time and again that he's not comfortable with the last shot.

And James want's to be a leader.... Garnett doesn't.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:50 AM   #126
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty
And James want's to be a leader.... Garnett doesn't.
Garnett's a leader, he just doesn't hit clutch shots very often - most of which has to do with his offensive style of play. It's not very conducive to getting and hitting good shots with very little time left.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:02 PM   #127
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Minny is NOT making the playoffs.

Why? If you say something like that you have to explain. Any team with Kevin Garnett on it can't just be tossed out the window. I think people are forgettign who KG is.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:15 PM   #128
sixty
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Garnett's a leader, he just doesn't hit clutch shots very often - most of which has to do with his offensive style of play. It's not very conducive to getting and hitting good shots with very little time left.

I don't know.... I thought that Garnett was more comfortable when Sammy was running the show...

- - - - - -

West is now insane!

1)playoffs 99%

Spurs
Mavs
Phoenix

2) We can't miss the playoffs.

Clippers
Lakers

3) We are going to make the playoffs, but then we will probably lose (blow) in the first round

Grizzlies

4)Win the division - go to the playoffs.

Jazz
Timberwolves
Nuggets

5)We will probably be better than all the teams in Northwest division - but still nothing is sure.

Hornets
Kings

6) If two guys can manage to stay healthy we might make it to the playoffs.

Rockets

7) We are probably not going to make it

Warriors
Blazers
Old 07-12-2006, 12:40 PM   #129
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

If those two Rockets can stay healthy they are going to more than make the playoffs.

Houston is a contender, a top 4 team in the West, with a healthy TMac and Yao for the season.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:49 PM   #130
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Houston is IMO the best team in the league provided McGrady can go back to around 28 ppg.

Yao Ming is undoubtebly the best center in the league now also IMO.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:15 PM   #131
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Houston is IMO the best team in the league provided McGrady can go back to around 28 ppg.

Yao Ming is undoubtebly the best center in the league now also IMO.
You're comfortable calling a team without a starting-caliber power forward the best team in the league?
Old 07-12-2006, 01:20 PM   #132
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Maybe not. I don't know what to think. Does any team in the west have anyone to match up with Yao?
Old 07-12-2006, 01:21 PM   #133
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Nah nvm. Tmac/Yao created an illusion. They don't have a good enough PF or PG to be up there.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:28 PM   #134
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

KGtoGay2k6 has no real reputation yet.

i guess the wolves are being criticized by some on this board for goin out and finding a 3rd legit scoring option....we find that and still are getting hated on.

did i mention im happy with this signing
KGtoGay2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #135
sixty
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
If those two Rockets can stay healthy they are going to more than make the playoffs.

Houston is a contender, a top 4 team in the West, with a healthy TMac and Yao for the season.

Without a question. If those two can stay healthy Houston can go deep into playoffs. But there still is one big IF in the way. NBA season is a long season.

Last edited by sixty : 07-12-2006 at 02:47 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: