Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 07-04-2007, 02:51 PM   #1
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Summer league games!!!!!

Just so everyone knows the summer league games will be on local cable.If you have my 50 memphis.I think its the same channel the tigers play on?Anyways the grizz games will not just be on nba tv.So thats awesome instead of having to read about we can watch the games.Thats aweome.I havent watched those games since drew gooden was a rookie.The first game is this friday vs team china.Not sure what time locally.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Summer league games!!!!!

This is why I hate living in England. I get no coverage of these kind of things.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:23 AM   #3
jailer
MillionDollarException

Wow your a grizz fan and your in england!? Thats awesome!
Old 07-05-2007, 06:05 AM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes indeed. First game I saw was of the Grizzlies in the Playoffs when they got swept. I loved the team ever since. Then when I watched Pau in the World Championships, I just loved the way he played then when he broke his ankle I was pretty unhappy because it would probably effect the Grizzlies and it did. And now these trade rumors of Pau going to Chicago isn't making me happy, he's the reason I liked this team. But even if he does get traded I will still be fan.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:14 PM   #5
jailer
MillionDollarException

I wish I could say that.Im preety much a pau fan.But I also like rudy,kyle,conley,and warrik.So if Pau leaves I will probably root for themstill.But follow Pau's team alot more closely.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:37 AM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

If Pau did leave I would definitly still be a Grizzlies fan, but I would be interested in how Pau does elsewhere. Though I probably won't care about the team he is one or how his other team mates get on, infact I couldn't careless on how his team mates do, I'd only be interested in how Pau was doing.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #7
jailer
MillionDollarException

When I first got ito basketball.Pau was entering the league.He was the first player that I watched dunk on anyone.I thought he was so aggressive as a rookie.Then bit by bit I got obsessed with the nba.I just feel that I have grown with Pau over these last six years.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:19 AM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

That's a good feeling to have. I've only seen Pau play the past 2-3 years so I don't know how good he was as a rookie or what his strengths/weaknesses were. With Gay entering the league last year and Conley entering this year, I will be able to watch them grow, mature and develop into, hopefully, extremely good NBA players that will help the Grizzlies come back into the Playoff picture.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:37 AM   #9
the grizzz
Can barely lace up my sneakers

the grizzz has an OK reputation so far

i had been following the grizzlies little by little and like you guys, loved pau's play. but the player who got me really interested in the team was hakim warrik. i am a die hard syracuse orange basketball fan and hakim was my favorite player, over everyone, with his tenacious play and powerful dunks. i was loving it when he was drafted that year by memphis. do you guys like hakim and think hes a good player with a lot of potential, or do you think hes not very good.
the grizzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:07 AM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

I think Warrick is an excellent player with alot of heart. Though I wish he could get his rebounding a bit better. His scoring is fine, 12.7 PPG, but his rebounding, 5.7 RPG, needs to improve. The good thing is he has only just finished his second season, so there is alot of time to improve and get better.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #11
jailer
MillionDollarException

Actually he is the player that I wanted in that draft.I loved him in college.He came in last yea and has alreay had a better year then stromile swift has ever produced.He was taken second overall.He has been a bad player and a bust for this franchise.I like warrik alot im just not sure where he fits.If conley can turn into a nash or chris paul.Then maybe he can make everything run smooth.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: