Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-07-2007, 01:46 PM   #16
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: hot young girls

16? I'd hit it. With no second guessing. Like I said, looks much older than Eva now Parker.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #17
proof
Banned

proof has an OK reputation so far

proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #18
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Haha, too true. There should be a law that you can't dress sexy unless it's legal for you to actually do anything to them. I went to a concert a couple of months ago and it was full of girls like that.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:41 AM   #19
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Talking Re: hot young girls

This is my friend Michelle from the Other Board ( Wrestling forum)

Damned Randy She is facking hot

PS: DO not stalk on her or i would kick all of your backside.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 07-08-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:43 AM   #20
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've never seen a girl rock a ? so well, I'm definitely stalking her now.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:45 AM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

I tried to talk to this girl in the mall once.

I was with my boys and everything. We seen this one chick looking good so I said "I'm going to work guys." She was looking good so I went and talked to her, I asked her if she was here with someone, she said "her parents."
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:47 AM   #22
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What's the rest of the story? Don't leave us hanging.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:48 AM   #23
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Word. Kizzle left us hanging.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:50 AM   #24
iggy_needs_help
I brick open layups

iggy_needs_help has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Like I'd get caught.

In the morning, my only words would be "My names Jeff Lenchiner, I run Inside Hoops dot com. Look me up"

iggy_needs_help is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:51 AM   #25
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

weird i know a girl from chicago that looks just like her. let me go get a picture off of her myspace. hah
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:52 AM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

It happened last year at the mall with my boys when I was 19 around Christmas break.

At first I went to talk to her, we chatted for about 2 minutes. I finally asked why she was at the mall by her lonesone. She said she was shopping with her parents. So I said cool, maybe I'll see you again and then jetted.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:55 AM   #27
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
It happened last year at the mall with my boys when I was 19 around Christmas break.

At first I went to talk to her, we chatted for about 2 minutes. I finally asked why she was at the mall by her lonesone. She said she was shopping with her parents. So I said cool, maybe I'll see you again and then jetted.

Big booty? Butterface?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:58 AM   #28
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Big booty? Butterface?
She was a fine looking chick .. nice face, nice body, nice skin. Since she was at the mall with her folks, she had to be between 8th-10th grade. But I didn't stay their long enough to find out.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:00 AM   #29
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I came
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:01 AM   #30
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Wink Re: hot young girls

Quote:
She was a fine looking chick .. nice face, nice body, nice skin. Since she was at the mall with her folks, she had to be between 8th-10th grade. But I didn't stay their long enough to find out.

What is the age of 8th to 10th grade in the USA??
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: